lzicc is offline Senior Member

Winny tabs arm pain

I am on the tail end of my test e/eq cycle and just started to take bd winny tabs last week. I am taking 50mg a day. This is the first time I ever ran winny.

I know that winny sides can include joint pain, but I am having arm pain lately. The sides of my upper arm hurt as I am working out. If I start doing bench, I am ok until about the 4th set, then when I am on the bottom end of the rep, the sides of my upper arm start to hurt and lose strenght/leverage pushing the bar up. Really weird. It doesn't feel like a muscle pain, but it is hard to tell what it casuing it.

Any thoughts? THX!

dragon69 is offline Member
    sounds like an overuse injury to me. Or perhaps your neck is out of alignment in the C4-5 region causing nerve problems to the upper arm area.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure u are stretching properly as well

It's funny you say that. When I wake up in the am, the left side of my upper back feels like I have a pinched nerve or a pulled muscle. It would hurt and was stiff when I would turn my head too far to one side. Most of the pain goes away after I have been up for a few hours. I thought that it had something to do with the way I slept. I have been having trouble sleeping real sound the past few months, but the past week I have been sleeping very sound for some reason.

dragon69 is offline Member
    You'll need to get that treated by a professional. Don't leave this like this, buck up and get it done, the effects of waiting are not worth it. It's also holding back your gains as well and you're probably very irritable from it too. I can recommend a course of action for you, but I will need to know what area you live in (professions vary greatly throughout the world).
    For instance, I live in Vancouver,BC and here our therapists are the top in the world, but a 2 hour drive south into washington and there they suck.

Are you thinking that I should see a chiropractor?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    You'll need to get that treated by a professional. Don't leave this like this, buck up and get it done, the effects of waiting are not worth it. It's also holding back your gains as well and you're probably very irritable from it too. I can recommend a course of action for you, but I will need to know what area you live in (professions vary greatly throughout the world).
    For instance, I live in Vancouver,BC and here our therapists are the top in the world, but a 2 hour drive south into washington and there they suck.

Thread Information