IMHUGE is offline New Member

Dbols only question ( Injection pending )

I'm currentl only taking dbols but this is due to the fact I can't get my hands on anything else. I want to take sust, deca , or test. I gained 6 pounds within ten days of takin them but I also work out alot more then I did before I started taking them and I'm on a healthier diet. Much protein and constently drinking water. If I find some injection would it keep my gains if I start to take it at the end of my dbols cycle or would I have to stack both?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Shouldnt be takin Dbol only period....ps much of that 6 pnds is water

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have waited til you got your hands on some test. I would stop what youre doing now, do lots of research on here on how to cycle properly, and get some test before you do anything. Dbol causes lots of water retention, which is what the majority of gains are attributed to. Dbols are typically used to kick start a cycle while waiting for test to kick in, not a good idea to take them alone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHUGE
    I'm currentl only taking dbols but this is due to the fact I can't get my hands on anything else. I want to take sust, deca, or test. I gained 6 pounds within ten days of takin them but I also work out alot more then I did before I started taking them and I'm on a healthier diet. Much protein and constently drinking water. If I find some injection would it keep my gains if I start to take it at the end of my dbols cycle or would I have to stack both?

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Do you look bloated, bro?

If so, buy some liquidex, as it will reduce water retention.
    And get some test quickly or stop the cycle and go right into pct.

If i remember correctly you are around 150 pounds? not trying to insult you, but i think steroids , especially dbol only are not needed until you can grow naturally.

msu16366 is offline Member
    You should definitly get some test, however in the past while I was waiting for my test to come in I ran d bol for 3 weeks alone and than added test in the fourth week. Its not the best thing to do but it wont kill you as long as you add test asap.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    im guessin...and hopin...u started this dbol only before you found this site and by now you have a better idea of what to do! many of us have made that mistake in the past b/c somone told us it was a good idea...but really it isnt...add the test and finish with your pct...read up in here cuz there is TONS of info!!!

ward065 is offline Member
    dbol only cycles are bad for three very important reasons

a) most importantly- Bad for your liver and health if ran over 5 weeks

b) More difficult to keep gains then when you run a basic bread and butter cycle such as test, dbol wks 1-4 and clomid for pct.

c) the benefits test gives you are notably more than what the dbol gives you. dbol is just goot to get your body started, and seeing some initial, quick gains before you get the more meaty gains in a few weeks (if you are taking test e, it takes 3 weeks for it to kick in)

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    dbol only cycles are bad for three very important reasons

a) most importantly- Bad for your liver and health if ran over 5 weeks

b) More difficult to keep gains then when you run a basic bread and butter cycle such as test, dbol wks 1-4 and clomid for pct.

c) the benefits test gives you are notably more than what the dbol gives you. dbol is just goot to get your body started, and seeing some initial, quick gains before you get the more meaty gains in a few weeks (if you are taking test e, it takes 3 weeks for it to kick in)
    a)Liver hepatoxicity is very overblown in the first place. Numerous studies have been showing that people using orals for 12 weeks experienced no significant side effects. Of course every one is different, so if this person feels any kind of liver pain then he should cease use immediately.

b) I agree with this for the most part, but then again, if you use a good anti e like liquidex, you'll keep most of the water retention down.

c) d-bol is one of the mass-kings and as long as you use liquedex througout and proper pct should be able to keep most of what you gain.

Now, perhaps the most important potential side effect of a d-bol only cycle is sexual dysfunction, which is why test is reccomended for almost every cycle. But numerous bros on here have used dbol only cycles and have not had any sexual problems. It just depends on the person. Overall I would reccomend adding a low dose of test to the dbol, but a short dbol cycle can be done for many people without shutting down their HPTA.

ward065 is offline Member
    I agree, dbol is very good for mass but it is still not as powerful as good old Test is. Not to mention that dbol will give you more bloat and water retention than test.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHUGE
    I'm currentl only taking dbols but this is due to the fact I can't get my hands on anything else. I want to take sust, deca, or test. I gained 6 pounds within ten days of takin them but I also work out alot more then I did before I started taking them and I'm on a healthier diet. Much protein and constently drinking water. If I find some injection would it keep my gains if I start to take it at the end of my dbols cycle or would I have to stack both?
    doing a dbol only cycle because you "can't get my hands on anything else" is a poor excuse. listen to the guys on here

Thread Information