chris2wire is offline Member

Chance of recovery harder if I extend cycle?

Ok...

Im going to be finishing up an 95 day cycle of Prop. Thats around 13-14 weeks. Im only going to be doing clomid, nolva and igf1lr3 for PCT. I think Ill make a fine recovery....

But heres the catch. Im going to be taking a horde of classes starting this fall, right as my cycle would be ending, and Ill be in class a lot. Im bound to go hungry and go catabolic. It makes me not want to end my cycle until I have several weeks where I can sit around at home doing nothing but workout and rest.

Anyways, Im thinking of extending my cycle to, well, doubling it. From 13-14 weeks to 25. is that absurd? Thats 6 months... Will I be affecting my body permanently or do people commonly recover from that with the proper pct?

Ill be 24 by the way....

You are extending a cycle to not lose gains? Am I reading this right?

No, id be extending it so that when I come off and do PCT ill be in a situation where ill be home all the time and can eat and workout good.

Coming off as currently planned would mean Id be coming off right as I start going to school 8-4 everyday and starve and stuff.

Sounds good.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am finishing up on a 20 weeker... I was going to extend to 32 weeks roughly, but decided against it. I am going to do a few experiments(not controlled per say) but my account of a few cycles that are not mainstream. Nicky B is on one as we speak. I will also do a cycle similar but with a different anabolic as the base. Mine will be a few months down the road but should compliment Nicky B's findings.

OH, use some hcg at the tail end of your cycle. This will help prepare you for PCT...

Yes if I extend it Ill definately get HCG , but my question was am I doing any more permanent damage by make it 25 weeks instead of 14 weeks? Or is it truly all about PCT?

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Yes...you can permanently damage yourself. Thats why the old school bodybuilder's who were on all the time can't produce their own test. They will have to take HRT the rest of their lives. Granted you won't be in the same situation is them, but having your test shut down for long periods can lead to permanent damage. JMO

What if I extend it only 5 more weeks, but up the dosage from 70mgED to 100mgED and add nolva ED which I havent been doing...

Would the 5 extra weeks probably not present a major difference in recovery then the original 14 weeks?

On a side note... Would gains be better with the higher dosage?

Thread Information