msu16366 is offline Member

steroids and antibiotics

I am in the middle of a sustanon and eq cycle taking shots eod, but I woke up really sick today, I cant breath, all conjested, throat hurts and no energy. I have a antibiotic ( z-pack, zirothomax). Could I take this or should I try to wait it out. I dont want to ruin my cycle. thanks

bump,
    please help, i feel like shit

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a bad cold, antibiotics won't do shit against that.

People need to stop using antibiotics for every damn little illness, they are against BACTERIAL diseases/infections.
    If they were against viruses AIDS woulda been long gone.

Giz

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't presume to tell u whether it's viral ( AB won't help ) or bacterial. If the throat pain is very significant compared to the other symptoms, then i would say it's bacterial and that the Z-pack would help. If the throat pain is minor while u have other real cold (or flu ) -like symptoms then it's prob viral and u therefor should not use the Z-Pack. WHy do u say the Z-pack will ruin ur cycle?????? I HAVE read (only once) that A.B. are bad for ur cycle bec they prevent protein synthesis; but others that i've asked seem to have never heard that. Many people on these boards have used them during cycles without noting any hindrance of gains.
    Last edited by forsz; 07-04-2005 at 06:06 PM.

I just remember last cycle I got sick and most people said not to take the antibiotics while on cycle.
    I am going to wait until tommarow and If I still feel like shit I will start them. Thanks for any more info.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I just remember last cycle I got sick and most people said not to take the antibiotics while on cycle.
    I am going to wait until tommarow and If I still feel like shit I will start them. Thanks for any more info.
    might wanna get some good rest for the next day or soo and if it persist take the AB's....alsot of peeps latly are getting the flu while on a test cycle.. i dont know what to think ..

hope you feel better though~~

~DV~

Thread Information