Thread: Blood Pressure

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member

Blood Pressure

Blood pressure is 140/80 good or bad??

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    not to bad..mines always around that #...are you on a cycle now?

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    where and when did you get itr took ?

When getting your BP its always best to get a load of readings because it fluctuates a lot through the day and depending on your surroundings etc. Mine is always high when the doc does it but since then,. I bought my own monitor and do it regularly throughout the day for weeks on end and its always about 115/70ish

lol... this will sound goofy i was at wal-mart the other day and wanted to see what it read before. Yeah and I'm on cycle. I'm on my 6th week of Test Enanthate 500mg/week. I also did EQ the first 5 weeks of my cycle with the test.

paramedic is offline New Member
    You are right at what we consider borderline hypertensive. Just do what Dazbo does monitor your BP throughout the day and keep a record of it with the dates and time taken and which arm, then specify if it is standing, sitting, or lying down. Each reading will be slightly different. Try not to rely on the BP machines too much, most of thr time they need to be recalibrated for accuratcy. Have someone that knows how to take a manual BP and ask them to take yours. Manual BP are more accurate. If your BP gets any higher at rest you need to see your PCP.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic
    You are right at what we consider borderline hypertensive. Just do what Dazbo does monitor your BP throughout the day and keep a record of it with the dates and time taken and which arm, then specify if it is standing, sitting, or lying down. Each reading will be slightly different. Try not to rely on the BP machines too much, most of thr time they need to be recalibrated for accuratcy. Have someone that knows how to take a manual BP and ask them to take yours. Manual BP are more accurate. If your BP gets any higher at rest you need to see your PCP.
    Alright thanks for the important information. My buddy did his at wal-mart too he is 126/70

Thread Information