Thread: Please Help!!!

JAYJR2039 is offline New Member

Please Help!!!

Im Not Sure That Ur Suppose To Do This But If Anyone Knows How I Get Some Real Legit Clomid And Nolvadex On The Web I Would Really Appericiate It. Ive Got Diabol And Deca And I Dont Want To Start Until I Have Recieved All Of My Pct. So Can Anyone Help Me Out!!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJR2039
    Im Not Sure That Ur Suppose To Do This But If Anyone Knows How I Get Some Real Legit Clomid And Nolvadex On The Web I Would Really Appericiate It. Ive Got Diabol And Deca And I Dont Want To Start Until I Have Recieved All Of My Pct. So Can Anyone Help Me Out!!!

I got a crazy hookup for you bro...!!!! See the banner in the top right corner?? click it.. ok now search for tamox=nolva and clomid.. your good to go. thank me later..

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to see you are looking after pct. now you might want to look after the test. running deca and d-bol with out test is a bad idea.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    aar has good stuff, and it gets to me in like three days from canada (i'm in texas).. but pay more attention, bro.. and deca and d-boll only cycle.. i'm sure you didn't bother doing a search on that one either.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-05-2005 at 01:20 AM.

JAYJR2039 is offline New Member
    DOES NOLVADEX AND CLOMID COME IN ORAL OR INJECTION FORM! i THOUGHT IT WAS IN ORAL FORM BUT ON THE SITE ITS ALL INJECTIONS!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Click on the underlined words: Clomid , Nolvadex .

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    it's administered orally, and measured with an ORAL syringe.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-04-2005 at 11:08 PM.

Thread Information