Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    RuN3's Avatar
    RuN3 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New West BC
    Posts
    78

    Question How long will my HCG last with no REFRIGERATOR

    How long will my HCG last without being refrigerated...and how will i know when my hcg is no good...

  2. #2
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    why dont you want to keep it in the fridge?

  3. #3
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    what if your HCG is coming from another country and it takes over a week to get to you before you can refrigerate it? i live in vegas so its hella hot here like 120f now..!!

  4. #4
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    what if your HCG is coming from another country and it takes over a week to get to you before you can refrigerate it? i live in vegas so its hella hot here like 120f now..!!
    it comes in 2 parts. 1 vial with powder, 1 vial with solution.
    once mixed it needs to be kept cold

  5. #5
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    it comes in 2 parts. 1 vial with powder, 1 vial with solution.
    once mixed it needs to be kept cold
    OOOoooo i cee thanks DK..~~

    ~DV~

  6. #6
    RuN3's Avatar
    RuN3 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New West BC
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    what if your HCG is coming from another country and it takes over a week to get to you before you can refrigerate it? i live in vegas so its hella hot here like 120f now..!!


    what are you talking about !!! ... i mixed it myself...unless..the amps are supposed to be refridgerated when its not mixed ... but anyways i cant store it in a fridge cuz im still livin at home with the parents

  7. #7
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    what are you talking about !!! ... i mixed it myself...unless..the amps are supposed to be refridgerated when its not mixed ... but anyways i cant store it in a fridge cuz im still livin at home with the parents
    not to be rude here bro, but if your parents dont agree to your use dont you think it is not to cool to bring illegal stuff home?
    any way, what is your cycle?
    you might not even need hcg

  8. #8
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    what are you talking about !!! ... i mixed it myself...unless..the amps are supposed to be refridgerated when its not mixed ... but anyways i cant store it in a fridge cuz im still livin at home with the parents
    1. tell your parents a sience project.... .....
    2. get a mini frige and put it in your room
    3. get your own place...
    4. clomid maybee

  9. #9
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    1. tell your parents a sience project.... .....
    2. get a mini frige and put it in your room
    3. get your own place...
    4. clomid maybee

    umm...i am personally sick of people telling everyone else what to do. He is living at home, its his choice. Now lets just answer his question because we dont know his situation and hes not asking us to critique his life.

  10. #10
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    umm...i am personally sick of people telling everyone else what to do. He is living at home, its his choice. Now lets just answer his question because we dont know his situation and hes not asking us to critique his life.
    not telling anybody what to do,,,just some good advice..is there somthin wrong with what i said??

    i dont know howlong it will last without being kept kool..

    ~DV~

  11. #11
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    not telling anybody what to do,,,just some good advice..is there somthin wrong with what i said??

    i dont know howlong it will last without being kept kool..

    ~DV~

    My comment wasnt directed totally to you. Just a common thing i have been seeing the last 2 years or so. And now its starting to get under my skin. It has more with people giving advice to people on what would be the ideal situation rather than the persons current situation and then their question never gets answered.

  12. #12
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    My comment wasnt directed totally to you. Just a common thing i have been seeing the last 2 years or so. And now its starting to get under my skin. It has more with people giving advice to people on what would be the ideal situation rather than the persons current situation and then their question never gets answered.
    Your right...but it was just a thought...i got a mini frige it cost like 40 bucks..well worth the $$$ if you cannot keep it in the main frige and need HCG in your cycle...JMO i wish i could give you a straight answer to how long it last without being refrigerated but i Honestly dont know..sry

    ~DV~

  13. #13
    RuN3's Avatar
    RuN3 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New West BC
    Posts
    78
    Well im done my cycle already... i am in week 11:
    deca 300mg wk:1-10
    test cyp 500mg wk: 1-11
    nolva 20mg wk:8-16
    Week 13 start CLOMID:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-10 100mg
    day 10-21 50mg

    NOW::: i also did HCG weeks 6 - 8 but for that i kept my hcg in a fridge at work...now i cant kinda got in trouble...I am in week 11 now i mixed the HCG on sunday and took a shot off 800 ius...and i took 2 more syringes home pre-loaded with 800 ius of HCG each... and i keep them hidden...but not in a fridge...i plan on shooting one on tuesday and one on friday! Is my HCG already ruined ?? or would it be ok till friday...and how can i tell when its gone bad ???

  14. #14
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    I dont know forsure. but from my understanding things like slin are to be kept cold, but can be kept out of the fridge for up to 3 weeks. my friend is a diabetic and travells.
    when he is out of town his slin stays in a bag.
    I would guess you will be ok

  15. #15
    Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    227
    When i lived at home i used growth and just put it a bottle of acidopholis and told my folks that it had to be refrigerated, which some do

  16. #16
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,202
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    How long will my HCG last without being refrigerated...and how will i know when my hcg is no good...
    ...I looked @ the directions that came with my pharmaceutical HCG..It says product must be refrigerated after reconstitution and used within 60 days of being reconstituted....Hope this will help..........

  17. #17
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,202
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    ...and how will i know when my hcg is no good...
    ...Maybe test it with a home pregnancy test???....but that's just a guess, if you think it has gone bad, I'd ditch it.....

  18. #18
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...Maybe test it with a home pregnancy test???....but that's just a guess, if you think it has gone bad, I'd ditch it.....


    lol, I wonder if that would work.

  19. #19
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    Is my HCG already ruined ?? or would it be ok till friday...and how can i tell when its gone bad ???
    It will get milky when it has gone bad. Unless your syringes are clear, if you have preloaded it will be hard to tell.

    Takes about three days at 75-80 degrees to go bad.

  20. #20
    fhorst's Avatar
    fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    No longer active
    Posts
    432
    Pregnancy test will tell you if the stuff is real, not if it is still OK.

    You put it in your body. If it is bad, they might need to cut it out.
    Personaly, I would not take the risk. Get new amps or a mini fridge
    (or a friend to keep it cool for you, basement it you have one, etc)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •