telsonman is offline New Member

In Iraq, should i cycle???

Hey guys, long time no see.
    Anyway, i'm in iraq right now serving my tour. i have my hands on some test cyp that came from an american pharmacy. its from a prescription(not mine). anyway, i was wondering if i should cycle here or not. i'm not sure if the degrees of heat, lack of sleep, and not being able to eat a lot would affect the gains that i should expect. the gyms here are badass. i'm working out almost everyday when i get the chance. i already have mass on me(5'11'', 215lbs, bench 330+) so i'm not starting from scratch. while trying to add mass, i'm also trying to cut off some fatty tissue from my last college semester, and want to know if doing a cycle here would affect that negatively. can anyone help me out here???

thanks

telsonman is offline New Member
    any suggestions???

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would give it a miss, due to the uncertainty of acquiring ancilliaries. Just train naturally until you rotate home. The only way to do a cycle is to have EVERYTHING on hand that you might need, including B6, nolva, letro, hcg , clomid, blah blah blah. Also plenty of syringes and needles. Also, the lack of sleep will hinder your gains. They will hinder your natural gains, as well, but you may as well wait til you are home and can get your 8-9 hours of snooze ED so you get the best bang for the buck.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    In my humble opinion I wouldnt run it. I thought about joining the army myself before and decided that if I did I def wouldnt use anything while there. Reason being it would just be too distracting and I wouldnt need all that extra strength in combat. I dunno what job you have or how much action you see ect but it seems to me like it would be better to be smaller, quicker and more cut. Strength isnt nessisary to shoot and dodge bullets. Endurance is very important though obviously. But you know more than I do about this stuff because your actually out there. Im just giving you my opinion bro. Test causes me to hold alot of water and sweat alot. This might be a tad distracting out there. Even running a cutting cycle with winnie or masteron with prop might have minimal sides that could potentially distract you out there. Also, like the Baron said you might not have everything on hand to run an effecient cycle. Anway bro just my opinion. Doing the cyp prob wont f you over or anything, yeah youll prob get a bit stronger. But like I said it might not be in the best interest of your job.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    heat, lack of sleep, and low food?!!! nothing is left for u to grow bro

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I would say dont , you need that food more than anything .

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Props to you for serving the country bro. Best wishes.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I would say no, When I was over there I dropped down to 190 because I couldn't PT and I was eating MREs.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Props to you for serving the country bro. Best wishes.
    i second that.

~DV~

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    i second that.

~DV~
    same here bro, thanks for all yall are doing

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I would just use it to keep ur size while ur there, i respect what ur doing a lot by the way. Unless u got ripped off, its just going to be a little cyp. Maybe make sure it lasts till the end of ur stay. Some people are more hesitant than me to take it just to maintain as though its a waste but thats up to u, at least ull keep what u can with the conditions ur in. And i have no idea what its like there, but if i personally was there in a war, i would just do it for the hell of it. But if its hard for u to get all the time and ur dead set on getting the most out of ur gains, then go ahead and make sure u have the other gear u will need to go with it, which u probably already know all about, and are not in that situation. Like i said i have no idea what ur experiencing but if its what i picture it to be like i would like to be feeling a nice test buzz.

hmm it should be interesting to see how many people disagree with me on this

paramedic is offline New Member
    I do agree with everyone wait to you get home, just build naturally while you are there. With the heat and sweating too much you will be a heat casualty with dehydration and electrolyte imbalance to the point where your muscles will cramp up, or if you just love being stuck with a 14 gauge needle in each arm by a non experienced combat life saver go ahead. JK, Be safe out there, stay on your guard at all times and trust no locals.

Unoid is offline Member
    My dad was at camp slayer for a year (255th chemical bridge DOD contractor) WMD disposal team. He said he had all the food he wanted 3 times a day, plenty of meat to get that 300-400g of protein.

I take it you'll be out on patrol a lot and not at good bases?

Thread Information