ttiger is offline New Member

snorting d-bol gets you high!

jk, im 18 and ive never taken steroids , but i think i have gynocomastia. Ive had a sore lump under my left nipple for about 3-4 months that has stedily grown. I also have had one growing under my right for about 1 month. If I consulted my doctor could he prescribe nolvadex for me? This same thing happned to me in 8th grade and it went away. If this goes away, does that mean that if you get gynocomastia due to steroid usage, that too would go away?

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttiger
    jk, im 18 and ive never taken steroids, but i think i have gynocomastia.

Ummm see a doctor and why post in the steroid section ?

I think the Admin should start a new section just for bitch tits to keep all the gyno q's out of here

ttiger is offline New Member
    "why post in the steroid section ?"
    -cus its a free country, and because i had a question about steroids as well. If youre going to post, atleast make helpful to others. Thats what this community is about. Im sick of your kind.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    No on the Nolva issue... SERMs aren't advisable for teens...or young adults: i.e. those whose bone endings have not yet closed.

Pubertal gynecomastia normally goes away post-puberty...although mine hasn't personally.

leave it alone... if it's still there post-puberty...then you can address the prob.

Is your bodyfat high?

Your best recourse til post puberty is to just keep working out and eating properly

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Calm down killer. With that attitude Im not sure you should even be considering using.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i had those same lumps in 8th grade..they hurt. but havent had it sense puberty. you are obviously gyno prone.. and with roids..chances are you worsen the gyno you already have. if i were you i would research some on letro. plus your only 18, and that would not be a good idea at your age. could have some regrets in the future when your hormones are out of wack and your slicing your arm up with a razor..jk..but roids that young is not done..only a few years and you will be good to go.just lift hard now and eat..and you can make great gains...get a blood test, and see where your test levels are at..im sure they are pretty high.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I don't understand the name of your thread... are you implying that you've snorted d-bols? Please explain.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by ttiger
    jk, im 18 and ive never taken steroids, but i think i have gynocomastia. Ive had a sore lump under my left nipple for about 3-4 months that has stedily grown. I also have had one growing under my right for about 1 month. If I consulted my doctor could he prescribe nolvadex for me? This same thing happned to me in 8th grade and it went away. If this goes away, does that mean that if you get gynocomastia due to steroid usage, that too would go away?
    Sounds like a job for super letro................................

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    Ummm see a doctor and why post in the steroid section ?

I think the Admin should start a new section just for bitch tits to keep all the gyno q's out of here
    why not...its a legit Q...dont like reading about gyno then move to another thread and quit B1tching..

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I don't understand the name of your thread... are you implying that you've snorted d-bols? Please explain.

no he just did that to get ppl in here to read about his ****in problem...

grow up...no you justin the kid who started this threard...

Thread Information