justin2305 is offline Senior Member

what would u guys think about???(test+var)

aight guys i was wondering if this would be a sufficiant first cycle for one of my buds??? hes about 5 10 180lbs with say around 15% bf, i told him for his first cycle he doesnt need to run anything other than test and maybe some var due it how mild it is and what not and he said cool write me something up, so this is what i have down so far for him... (ps: i might run this cycle also with him so if yall could through me some imput for myself that would be great, stats: 5 10 180lbs 6-8% bf, done 2 250mg/wk test cycles for 10wks each)alright for his goals he wants to slim down a bit and build some lean mass, my goal are just bout the same i want to maintain a lean build and gain some good quality muscle mass without the extra bf% and maybe some vascularity.....
    alright here it is let me no what yall think on both of our parts:
    wk1-10 test e 500mgs/wk
    wk3-10 var 50mgs/ed
    wk1-10(me) 10mgs nolva ed
    wk1-10(him) 20mgs nolva ed (he already has a lil bit of natural gyno from loosing weight)
    pct with nolva and clomid (i might get him to start some clen at the end of the cycle to harden up anything he can, maybe run it through his pct??)

any advise or imput would be great thanks a bunch

justin

come on guys, any imput and or experiance with this cycle??

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would suggest your friend cut down a bit more bodyfat before cycling. 15% is kind of high IMO. Run the test from 1-10, but run the var from 5-12. Then start PCT two weeks after last shot of test which should also be 24 hours after last dose of var. Personally I would run the test from 1-12 and var from 7-14.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Id go with longhorns answer for your freind. That seems like a much better cycle to me for him at 15%.

As for you, Looks great. Im doing similiar but with prop and even gonna do clen during pct when finished the cycle.
    Although, you could quite easily do the same as him if you wanted and would prefer a longer cycle

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    i would suggest your friend cut down a bit more bodyfat before cycling. 15% is kind of high IMO. Run the test from 1-10, but run the var from 5-12. Then start PCT two weeks after last shot of test which should also be 24 hours after last dose of var. Personally I would run the test from 1-12 and var from 7-14.
    ya im plan on running it like that now var wk5-10, if i can scrape some extra cash up ill prolly run the test for 12wks and the var like said wk7-14... i just wanted a lil imput on how this would be and so forth, i also dont think he is going to run the cycle for a lil while so he can cut down a bit bf he gets on, thanks for the imput guys

oh ya one more thing, i was also wondering if i can get my hands on some more var would it be ok to run the var the whole 12wks if i stick to the 10weaker, or would it be better to get some extra test and run the var like said wks 7-14

Thread Information