jeremys is offline Associate Member

AAS's effect on joints

I've heard it both ways. Some say AAS cause joint problems, others say they prevent problems from heavy training. I've heard people say they are the direct cause to joint pain/injuries and others say it makes it possible for many athletes to train and compete the way they do. Two different schools of thought.

What do you think?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    not two different schools of thought, it's simply the use of different compounds.. ie, Deca lubes joints nicely, while winstrol dries out your joints making movement uncomfortable.

jeremys is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    But more importantly than how if affects your joints while your DURING cycle, but actually what it leaves your body to feel like AFTER wards... For one thing, I think my back is stronger, and the supportive (posture) muscles are too. Which at 6-3 may have been some of the cause of my back pain. That, and things like EQ increase the RBC count, which will remove lactic acid, which will make you feel better. And of course, the mother of all repair compounds, HGH... Repair you like you're a 16 year old.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    And of course, the mother of all repair compounds, HGH... Repair you like you're a 16 year old.
    It would take a lot of hgh to repair me like a sixteen year old, but I ain't opposed to trying. Just don't want to sell my Porche to do it.

Thread Information