Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Your question is too vague, and unanswerable as it stands. "On a cycle" is undefined. If you are doing tons of Tren and deca, then you probably won't experience much of a libido increase with OT, but if you are doing test, then you proably will.
    Sorry about that....What I mean is when you are on T-Bol (by itself) for long period of time obviously your natural test production will diminish. So if your natural Test production is diminished or gone (and you hav no free test), then would it matter if T-Bol binds to SBHG? And if you are not on any AAS, wouldn't your libido be higher than if you have been on T-Bol by itself? Thanks

Tbol will increase your libido when you are running it alone, yes.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    EXCELLENT! BRAVO! HOOOOOOOOOOKER! MY ANTI HERO!

Just to clarify, the amount of CHANGE was 19 times? Or the whole muscle was 19 times original size?

Big M is offline Associate Member
    But still, my question is UNANSWERED, and DEFINITELY not explained.
    Hey man, Itīs like this: more Androgenic and and more anabolic steroids works the same receptor, Var and test activates the same receptors on the muscle cell, It is not here (in the muscles) that androgen vs anabolics are different. When we say that a compound is more androgenic the important thing is what happens to the compund when its influenced by different enzymes, for example deca cant Be converted to DHT (witch is highly androgenic) in the scalp like test can. therefore deca doesīnt make you lose your hair as much as test. So its basicaly a matter of different cofactors in different tisues that determines Anabolic/androgenic effects (DHT conversion very important)

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    EXCELLENT! BRAVO! HOOOOOOOOOOKER! MY ANTI HERO!

Just to clarify, the amount of CHANGE was 19 times? Or the whole muscle was 19 times original size?
    Change compared to testosterone was 19x as great.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I just want to say, thank you for this thread! It explained a LOT of things to me that I didn't really understand. I especially appreciate the explanation of how anabolic /androgenic ratings are done. It seems a bit simplistic but fuggit, it works.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Yea guys,

Thanks for all the great info!

Indymuscleguy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information