promiscio is offline Member

Steroids+cardio=heart problems

Hey bros
    I have read a couple of places that your heart can enlarge from steroids and that doing extensive cardio while on cycle can cause problems. Is this true? I am on a Test E, EQ, Dbol , Clen cycle and wanted to do cardio for an hour a couple times of week to sweat out some water and burn fat but have been hesitant after reading that...

So is it true?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i can't do cardio for long when i'm on, i get sooooooooo tired and breathless after 15 min.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i can't do cardio for long when i'm on, i get sooooooooo tired and breathless after 15 min.

I dont have that problem, I do spin classes and just fly through them when I am on,,, just reading about that heart stuff kinda freaks me out...

jetter is offline Junior Member
    im on eq test cyp and clen and im fine i run 2 times a day 25 mins in the morn and the night....feel fine drink lots of water i feel a lil bloated a bit not really but not feeling any other problems

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Hey bros
    I have read a couple of places that your heart can enlarge from steroids and that doing extensive cardio while on cycle can cause problems. Is this true? I am on a Test E, EQ, Dbol , Clen cycle and wanted to do cardio for an hour a couple times of week to sweat out some water and burn fat but have been hesitant after reading that...

So is it true?
    Steroids increase the size of skeletal muscle. They don't increase the size of cardiac and smooth muscle. It's HgH that increases the size of pretty much all tissues, not steroids...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids without cardio=heart problems. do cardio LOW intensity for 30 minutes 3 times per week. othwerwise u have a good chance of enlarging inner walls of ur heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    steroids without cardio=heart problems. do cardio LOW intensity for 30 minutes 3 times per week. othwerwise u have a good chance of enlarging inner walls of ur heart.

Ok thanks for that info, did not know that...

SaTyR is offline Member
    HGH enlarges your heart as far as I know.

Thread Information