jinos is offline Member

anadrol bad reviews.

Hey bros, why do so many people dislike anadrol ? Is there that much water retention and do you really lose your gains even if you stack it with test? I hear alot of negative things about anadrol. Is there anyone that did pretty good with it from frontloading?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    It will give you the most water retention than any other steroid . Most gains will be lost as it's just water weight bro. Its great for kick starting a cycle as you will experience some excellent strength gains. Some people love it, some hate it. Its very harsh on the liver so i wouldn't advise taking longer than 5 weeks.

chest6 is offline Banned
    It's one of the best orals...but the sides are pretty severe. Harsh on liver like matrix said...kickstarting could be a good idea

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Probably the best and worst out there. Great for quick strengh and size but the worst on your liver.

The OutLord is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    It will give you the most water retention than any other steroid. Most gains will be lost as it's just water weight bro. Its great for kick starting a cycle as you will experience some excellent strength gains. Some people love it, some hate it. Its very harsh on the liver so i wouldn't advise taking longer than 5 weeks.

agree

Alfakylisk C 17 steroid ..!

Thread Information