chris2wire is offline Member

Thank God, Meth is an 'epidemic'

With this new report http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8472940/ out, and it being pushed in the media, now we can thank all the druggie little kids for getting steroids off the front page.

Less media coverage = less law enforcement coverage

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    meth kids are FAKED!! I saw some girl on Oprah(don't ask) who went on a 13 day meth binge with not a second of sleep....

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, thank God for meth

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    meth kids are FAKED!! I saw some girl on Oprah(don't ask) who went on a 13 day meth binge with not a second of sleep....
    13 days? hhhmmmm...so how me thinks that's BS

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know if 13 days is possible. i know i would probably die or at least want to if i had been up for 13 days.

There's no way you could stay up for 13 days and still be keeping count. You would start seeing and hearing some serious shit after about 4 days. (3 nights of no sleep).

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    There's no way you could stay up for 13 days and still be keeping count. You would start seeing and hearing some serious shit after about 4 days. (3 nights of no sleep).
    whether its bullshiet or not, i caught it on Oprah... and oprah DOESN'T lie!!!lol.... no seriously, there was a 17 year old that claimed to take a 13 day grind and ended up in a short coma toward the end... check her website, I'm sure you could find it on there.

Oh, I missed the Oprah part..what was I thinking. I'm not saying it's not chemically possible. The extreme mind fucts would make it very difficult. I've heard first hand of people staying up 5 days, but never 13. That's almost 2 weeks bro!

I'll try to check it out later, sounds interesting. Imagine how much you could work out if you didn't sleep at night.

Oh, I missed the Oprah part..what was I thinking. I'm not saying it's not chemically possible. The extreme mind fucts would make it very difficult. I've heard first hand of people staying up 5 days, but never 13. That's almost 2 weeks bro!

I'll try to check it out later, sounds interesting. Imagine how much you could work out if you didn't sleep at night.
    I know the girl was completely disoriented and the only people keeping track of her life were her Meth friends... it was really hard to watch how much this girl was trying to reach out for help.. that's one powerful drug.

colossus1 is offline Member

Ive stayed up 3 days straight before..........not for fun (trust me, it is no way in hell fun). You start hearing sh*t that isnt around, seeing sh*t isnt really happening, thinking about sh*t thats just off.....sleep deprivation is used for interrogation for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Ive stayed up 3 days straight before..........not for fun (trust me, it is no way in hell fun). You start hearing sh*t that isnt around, seeing sh*t isnt really happening, thinking about sh*t thats just off.....sleep deprivation is used for interrogation for a reason.
    Exactly. It's fuking weird because you know it shouldn't be true, but things are there. Shadow people if you will, bugs, animals...most of them living in your peripheral vision. I can't imagine anything over 4 days really. It would be like a bad acid trip that just kept getting worse.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've known many a meth head. It's like watching someone decompose in front of your eyes. Meth is the poor mans coke and you always get what you pay for.

speak is offline Associate Member
    I've done my share of drugs but Meth is some bad shit. It is the only drug that when I read of a bust I actually cheer for everyone to go down.

One of my friends was up for I don't know how many days, but he was running around the back yard with a shotgun cause he thought he was seeing aliens. Also he is an example of someone that let his life and family go to shit because of it. Oprah would be proud.

Meth needs to go away!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    I've done my share of drugs but Meth is some bad shit. It is the only drug that when I read of a bust I actually cheer for everyone to go down.

One of my friends was up for I don't know how many days, but he was running around the back yard with a shotgun cause he thought he was seeing aliens. Also he is an example of someone that let his life and family go to shit because of it. Oprah would be proud.

Meth needs to go away!
    Are you from Texas cause that is almost exactly what happend to a friend of mine, He ended up ripping up the carpet in his home and took a sledge hammer to the concrete cause he thought the aliens were coming into the house from underground.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Are you from Texas cause that is almost exactly what happend to a friend of mine, He ended up ripping up the carpet in his home and took a sledge hammer to the concrete cause he thought the aliens were coming into the house from underground.
    No, but I bet you can find a story like that in every city of the US.

Your brain, for some reason, doesn't like to go without food, water, and sleep for extended periods of time.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Can you believe I had someone on AAS say they use meth as a fat burner while on cycle?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    Your brain, for some reason, doesn't like to go without food, water, and sleep for extended periods of time.
    Not unless you are a poor college student.

Thread Information