dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

14 days for free .....Balance log...

Ok guys ive been trying to find a Free program for monitoring a diet and i found one its a 14 day free trial.

It counts and monitors every Gram of Calorie-Fat-Protein in the food you specify-consume. it gives you a diet based on your Stats and Goals you put in your personal profile. Has every kinda food you can think of alread in the database just click what youve eatin and it counts it for ya..

Counts your RMR (resting metabolic rate),this is the amount of Cals you burn just by doin nothing all day..Then gives you a diet & calorie count based on your profile and the kind of exercise and amount of time you spend working out everyday.....

I just started using it last week and it is bad Asss.

It is just awesome for making your goals happen by dieting,and if your on a cycle it could possibly help you achive your goals faster by keepin your diet in check ...

The first link is to the home page. and the second goes directly to the link to download the program.
    Its only a 14 day free trial but I downloaded it to a disk and keep reloading it when it expires,(click save as).You can also buy the program on there site to avoid this hastle...Im gonna buy it, IMO I think its worth it..

http://www.healthetech.com/index.html

http://www.healthetech.com/store/free_trial.php

I hope this Helps Peeps that have trouble with there diet like i do..

~DV~

darmadoc is offline Member
    I have used fitday in the past. www.fitday.com. It is free for as long as you want. You need to connect to the internet to use it, however.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    I have used fitday in the past. www.fitday.com. It is free for as long as you want. You need to connect to the internet to use it, however.
    Thankyou ill check it out..is it free?

~DV~

darmadoc is offline Member
    Yep, totally free. You just have to put up with the occasional add for their program to put on your home computer. It actually doesn't look too bad, but I'm sticking with the free one for now.

kool im gonna try that one after this expires...thanks bro

~DV~

Thread Information