Talking Cycle help(light stack)

Ok fella's i'm ready to start my 2nd cycle!!

Currently ::::: stats 6ft 206-208lbs 11-12%

1st cycle 2yrs ago 1-12 test e 500mg 1-10 deca 300mg and PCT with novla and clomid gained 20lbs and was around 220 but lost alot due to a broken hand.

Goal: gain some MASS and Strength
    i wanna try something a little different. max muscle has a PH/steroid pill (TREN ) don't know to much about it but a few ppl at my gym have put on 6-10lbs lean. i would like to stack that with Test E 250mg week b/c i believe i can grow fine with that dose.

so basically coming down to

1-12 test e 250mg week
    1-4or5 of that (tren MM)

help with PCT part i would like to stay away from clomid.thx

let me know what yall think on this light stack

bump

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    How old are you?
    I wouldnt bother with that "tren pill"

For a second cycle and a mass one at that, why dont you run

1-12 Test e 500mg/w
    1-10 Deca 400mg/w

You could also frontload the deca or test to get it kicking in a bit quicker or run dbol 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart.

For PCT you should just try nolva/aromasin according to anthony roberts' PCT. You can find his PCT in the pct section of the forum.

Make sure to have some anti e's or a serm like nolva on hand for your cycle, maybe even letro just in case gyno flairs up.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    How old are you?

1-12 Test e 500mg/w
    1-10 Deca 400mg/w

You could also frontload the deca or test to get it kicking in a bit quicker or run dbol 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart.

For PCT you should just try nolva/aromasin according to anthony roberts' PCT. You can find his PCT in the pct section of the forum.

Make sure to have some anti e's or a serm like nolva on hand for your cycle, maybe even letro just in case gyno flairs up.

good quality post..... all i want to know is your age... and wht does your diet look like.... just curious...

How old are you?

1-12 Test e 500mg/w
    1-10 Deca 400mg/w

I'm 21 and been off juice for over 2yrs and don't want to run that high of a dose. matter of fact i don't think i would run deca just b/c of my last cycle i got a bad case of bacne and i don't know what it was from. Running the low dose i would keep sides down and figure out if i was breaking out b/c of the test or deca.

diet right now is very good and clean getting over well over 300 grams of protein but will jump up over 400grm once on. carbs are low right now just tryin to cut a bit and fats are all from lean meats nuts etc...

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    I'm 21 and been off juice for over 2yrs and don't want to run that high of a dose. matter of fact i don't think i would run deca just b/c of my last cycle i got a bad case of bacne and i don't know what it was from. Running the low dose i would keep sides down and figure out if i was breaking out b/c of the test or deca.
    I would imagine the bacne came from estrogen related sides, if you ran arimidex or nolva throughout your cycle i would bet you would experience less sides such as that. Also, making sure you're injecting at the proper times to keep your blood plasma levels stable will help out with sides as well.

As well, if your cycle goals are to gain MASS and strength, you're going to have to be running a compound that promotes those types of gains (ie deca )

You could just run test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg/w with
    dbol 40mg weeks 1-4 as a kickstart.

It wont give you the mass you are looking for compared to deca though.

I would imagine the bacne came from estrogen related sides, if you ran arimidex or nolva throughout your cycle i would bet you would experience less sides such as that. Also, making sure you're injecting at the proper times to keep your blood plasma levels stable will help out with sides as well.
    i was injecting deca just once a week. i should of injected every time i injected the test. correct?

Deca could be shot with the test E every 3.5 days in the same syringe yes. It will keep your blood plasma levels stable.

what if i basically ran the exact same cycle. would my receptors react differently if i ran EQ instead of Deca ?

another thing i need a little help on is what to run during cycle like serms and what not

Your receptors react according to the binding affinity of the particular steroid you are running, eq and deca are vastly different. Eq will not put anyhting close to the same mass on you as deca will.

If you're running a cycle with deca and want to avoid sides related to the deca, such as water retention and acne, you could run letro at .25mg ed to prevent gyno and any estrogen related sides. If you want to just run something a little lighter, you could run nolva at 20mg ed throughout the cycle. Prevention is the best tool to avoid sides.

so something like this

1-12 test e 500mg
    1-10 deca 400mg
    maybe dbol to jump start? i can't get dbol but can get naps

if you run dbol make sure you run something like arimidex or nolva as dbol has a high estrogen conversion rate

Run this

1-4 dbol 40mg/ed
    1-12 test e 500mg/w
    1-10 deca 400mg/w
    letro .25mg ed 1-12 or nolva 1-12 20mg ed

PCT nolva/aromasin according to Anthony Roberts PCT

good luck bro

thanks bro

Thread Information