Thread: Confused!!!

stimulator is offline New Member

Confused!!!

I just finished a 8 weeks cycle of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin ) injected every second days @ 100mg/injection (total of 3000mg) and 25 mg d-bol every day for 8 weeks. I have gained 16 pounds during this cycle with no side effects.

I was thinking of taking 4500mg of Tribulus/day along with 8g of Creatine per day immediately after my cycle to keep my gains. However, should I wait and give a break to my liver and if I do need to wait, how long should I wait before I start this?

Many thanks.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you definitely need to do proper PCT after that cycle if you want to keep your gains and get your dick working again. Here's how to do proper PCT

Pheedno's PCT

taking trib and creatine during PCT is ok, but those arent the only things you should be taking. You need nolva and clomid!!! In the future I would run test in your cycles and also dont run dbol for 8 weeks, not good for the liver!

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stimulator
    I just finished a 8 weeks cycle of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin ) injected every second days @ 100mg/injection (total of 3000mg) and 25 mg d-bol every day for 8 weeks. I have gained 16 pounds during this cycle with no side effects.

I was thinking of taking 4500mg of Tribulus/day along with 8g of Creatine per day immediately after my cycle to keep my gains. However, should I wait and give a break to my liver and if I do need to wait, how long should I wait before I start this?

Many thanks.
    ummmm you took dbol for 8 weeks straight? can i ask why? and also why no test in there?

yeah id say you need to give your liver a break. did you run any type of post cycle?

Thanks longhorn!

I did not use test during this cycle cause this is my first one and I didn't want to use too much stuff.

I was actually going to run d-dol for 4-6 weeks but since I didn't notice any negative side effects I decided to continue for 8 weeks. And, no I did not run any post-cycle therapy! Like I said, I have not noticed any negative side effects. Should I run one anywhay and if I do what should I take?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, that's good and bad, the REALLY negative sides from dbol use for that long is in your liver, and you won't usually know (without bloodwork) what's going on in there until it's too late...next time run some good liver protectants with it, and if you have bloodwork done around week 4 and youre good, there's nothing wrong with going a little longer...

yeah, little test next time won't hurt you, and trib is good with the nolva and clomid as mentioned...

AM

Many thanks!

Thread Information