Thread: hcg help please

MCMARK is offline Associate Member

hcg help please

hcg comes in 2 seperate vials..do u mix 1 into the other then use..how would u store the leftover with the open top>? how much.how often..i did a search on amount but alot of different opinions thats for sure..couldnt find any info on storing and mixin tho..ty

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    The best way i have experienced was taking 500ius 2 days in a row for 4 weeks and i just preloaded all my syringes and stored them in the fridge

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    hcg comes in 2 seperate vials..do u mix 1 into the other then use..how would u store the leftover with the open top>? how much.how often..i did a search on amount but alot of different opinions thats for sure..couldnt find any info on storing and mixin tho..ty
    Well it really depends on how your using it. Are you doing a long cycle and using the HCG in the middle to keep your nuts from shrinking? or are you planning on using it at the end of your cycle? Whats the dose on your HCG? If you are planning on using on amp for more than one injection i would get a vial of bacterostic water and an empty sterile vial. Take the amp of HCG and mix it with the water and empty into the sterile vial then add enough b.water to dilute the HCG into increments that you want to inject. So say your HCG is 5000ius. If you take that amp and mix it with 10ml of b.water you know have a concentration of 500ius/ml in your sterile vial.

The OutLord is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Well it really depends on how your using it. Are you doing a long cycle and using the HCG in the middle to keep your nuts from shrinking? or are you planning on using it at the end of your cycle? Whats the dose on your HCG? If you are planning on using on amp for more than one injection i would get a vial of bacterostic water and an empty sterile vial. Take the amp of HCG and mix it with the water and empty into the sterile vial then add enough b.water to dilute the HCG into increments that you want to inject. So say your HCG is 5000ius. If you take that amp and mix it with 10ml of b.water you know have a concentration of 500ius/ml in your sterile vial.

AGREE.

On and off cycle = 4 week on , 4 week off to not over lode the ball on a cycle.

i am runing like that now... 8 monthe now.... and in the end to use hcg for the finish i shot one 3 week after the steroid stopp..! and nothing more to think on..!
    and i am back whit my normal testosterone ...!

good luck

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    This is a good question. If used for pct after a long cycle, how much should you take and how often should you shoot it and when should you start it? THX!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    This is a good question. If used for pct after a long cycle, how much should you take and how often should you shoot it and when should you start it? THX!
    What has worked for me in the past is to start hcg 2 weeks before you end your test, and run for 2 weeks after starting the nolva in th ewee kof the 4th hcg shot? does that make sense? 500 iu a week would be good.

Start two weeks before last shot of test. Do you shoot Hcg 1 once a week at 500iu a week? So I would take 1 shot for 2 weeks, wait 2 weeks, after last shot of test. Begin pct with 2 more weeks of hcg at 500iu ew? Let's say this is a 12 week cycle of test e/eq.

Week 1-12 500 mgTest e/400 eq ew
    Week 11-12 Hcg 500iu ew
    Week 13-14 Wait to start pct
    Week 15-18 C(lomid or Nolva at a pre determined dosage)
    Weeks 15-16 Hcg 50iu ew

Does this look correct? I usually don't take anything other than clomid for pct, but this cycle that I am on is a pretty long one and I want to recover as quickly as possible and I am hoping that Hcg would help out alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    yes i got this to take at the end of my first cycle 12 weeks test deca ..now im a little confused with this statement >. So say your HCG is 5000ius which is how much i have. If you take that amp and mix it with 10ml of b.water you now have a concentration of 500ius/ml in your sterile vial<
    NOW I HAVE 5000IUS AS U STATED ABOVE..NOW THAT IVE CONVERTATED IT TO 500ius..
    how much do i take ,if im wanting to take 500ius does this mean i take 1cc in the syringe and i have 10 availible shots total..but i only need to take 2 shots in week 11-12 and 15-16..sry but im still confused so is this ths right idea ..ty

The OutLord is offline Member
    Hcg power on cycle dipends on how much you do Nollvadex..
    how heavy steroid cycle you run.
    how meny Long week you have youre body on self test zero..!

I beliv..!

Let me say like this..! my frend Chock his body whit 5000iu in one Shot..!
    in words like Clomid after a cycle for a good end..!
    and then he go to bed..!and thay sleep..!

My frend and his girlfrend are in the night (sudenly) in A Alotttttttt water in the bed....!
    and he feling very BAD.
    and the water yust keep runing out from his body..!
    it was his girlfrend that discoverd him and all water.

and my frend run then a 4 mounth cycle on Yust steroid.
    no nollvadex ..! nothing...!

so i beliv a nice start whit hcg is a lower dos like 500iu week 1.
    what i have read... is that Hcg ge Gives tow Kick after every shot..... kick 1 is 2 hour after injektion, Kick 2 some thing a round 2 to 4 days.
    so 2 Hcg shot in a week make no sense....!
    in the same time .. do not run the hcg cycle more then 4 week and then 4 week off..!
    the ball is somthing you dont play whit exept youre girlfrend..! LoL..
    SO A HAVE READ THAT THER IS SOME ON THAT SHOT HCG MORE THEN 1 TIME IN A WEEK...!

DO YOU THINK IT IS GOOD WHIT 4 HCG KICKS ON ONE WEEK..!

I belive that the Lab maid the Hcg to do 2 kick in a week..! nothing more.

the good question is left then..! how mush Hcg.

after my frends experians i run now always 500iu in the start to not chock my body..the very ferst time and then 1000 iu or 2000 iu , how heavy my cycle is.
    1 week 500iu
    2 week 1000iu
    3 week 1000iu
    4 week 1000iu
    week 5 6 7 8 Hcg paus.!

9 week 1000iu

and on and on..!

when you have mix the hcg .. it is frech in 10 week and then it is crap..!

I run 2000iu a week. on and off.!

1500mg/week Norma T Enathate and i think a am in week 8 whit the T Enathate
    and i have yust kick in whit Norma Decanote nandrolone 400mg/week
    later i kick in whit Trenbolone A.

But the My pregnyl ( hcg ) Week/2000iu are good.. and my ball are in nice form..!

i hop i have some thing good in this words to cher.

My experians and what i have read.

Hcg is something only You now how mush youre body need...!

This is what i belive.

Good luck :-D
    Last edited by The OutLord; 07-06-2005 at 01:50 PM.

yes i got this to take at the end of my first cycle 12 weeks test deca ..now im a little confused with this statement >. So say your HCG is 5000ius which is how much i have. If you take that amp and mix it with 10ml of b.water you now have a concentration of 500ius/ml in your sterile vial<
    NOW I HAVE 5000IUS AS U STATED ABOVE..NOW THAT IVE CONVERTATED IT TO 500ius..
    how much do i take ,if im wanting to take 500ius does this mean i take 1cc in the syringe and i have 10 availible shots total..but i only need to take 2 shots in week 11-12 and 15-16..sry but im still confused so is this ths right idea ..ty
    If you converted it to 500ius then yes you would have 10 shots total and each one would be 1cc. You can convert it to what ever you want. Depending on what dose you want is how much b.water you put in. Say you mix the hcg with 5ml of b water then the concentration would be 1000ius/ml. So you would have 5 shots @ 1000ius each per 1cc.

ty demon deacon..now do i have the right idea of takin 500ius 2x a week for 3 weeks after end of cycle >?

ty demon deacon..now do i have the right idea of takin 500ius 2x a week for 3 weeks after end of cycle >?
    Well if you have 5000ius i would just take it 500ius two times a week for 5 weeks starting in your second last week of the cycle so that your fifth week of hcg therapy ends at the end of the third week. But personally if you are running a long cycle i would take HCG 2x a week at 500ius starting a few weeks into the cycle and up until the 3rd week out of the cycle.

How much is 500ius, 1cc? I am heading to the end of my cycle and did not take any Hcg as of yet. When should I start the Hcg and how long should I run it? It looks like I should take 500ius, twice a week.

Sorry. I am not trying to hijack this thread, just trying to get some additional info.

How much is 500ius, 1cc? I am heading to the end of my cycle and did not take any Hcg as of yet. When should I start the Hcg and how long should I run it? It looks like I should take 500ius, twice a week.

Sorry. I am not trying to hijack this thread, just trying to get some additional info.

I cant tell you how many ius are in one cc of your HCG. You are going to have look at the dosage of your HCG and decide how much you are going to dilute and what dose that makes your HCG. Because there are different strengths in different brands of HCG

Thank demon. I am trying to get an understanding of this as it is new to me. What I am looking at is Choriomon and it says 1 amp is 5000 i.u. I am not familiar with the terminology I guess. I want to order it, but am not sure how much to order. I'll have to do more research.

Thank demon. I am trying to get an understanding of this as it is new to me. What I am looking at is Choriomon and it says 1 amp is 5000 i.u. I am not familiar with the terminology I guess. I want to order it, but am not sure how much to order. I'll have to do more research.
    its 5000iu per amp. You probably want to dilute it with bacteriostic water perhaps one amp with 10ml of bwater. Making the new dosage 500ius/ml. Inject two times a week for long cycles up until you are ready for your clomid treatment.

Thanks Demon. That helps alot.

Thread Information