russia dog is offline Member

Exclamation t3- t4 - triacana, which is the best?

i've been doing a lil research on thyroid hormone, as it burns fat, and increases effectiveness of AAS:
    anyways, here's the issue:
    according to www.steroid.com
    t3 = highest risk - highly effective
    triacana = moderate risk - highly effective
    amazingly, t4 has the lowest risk, while it's effectiveness match of those cytomel (t3)
    http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

so, would t4 be a good choice... is it potentially possible that it will suppress your thyroid function??

likewise, can t4 also work synergistically with AAS, like of those of cytomel.

thanks for all the input!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    t4 is not as effective, as it is converted to t3 in the body...t3 does not "increase the effectiveness of steroids "...please read a thread i just posted called "some questions on t3"...t3 is good while on cycle to keep your levels in an appropriate/optimal range, due to AAS having a suppressive (is that a word?) effect on t3 levels...and no, you CANNOT, i repeat, CAN NOT **** up your natural thyroid function by using t3...yes, becoming extremely hyperthyroid can definitely burn a shitload of fat, but at the expense of muscle to be sure...you eventually reach a net catabolic state where protein synthesis drops below protein degredation...the key is to optimize your levels...if you need it, stick with clen , or fine tune your diet and bust your ass on the treadmill...supplement with t3 in low/moderate doses while on cycle and monitor your bloodwork...see my other post

AM

t3 and t4 which have more sides?
    i know t3 is more effective but when talking in the ratio of benefit/sides
    t4 sounds better?

does t4 suppress your natual thyroid at the same of that of t3??

again, read my other post if you can...the "benefits" aren't what you think, and i'm not sure what "sides" you're referring to...t3 (actually t2) is more potent than t4, and since the body converts t4 to t3, i would think that you would need much more t4 to achieve the same results, but you are still going to supress your natural levels...again, you would not being doing yourself any good if you surpass a certain level of hyperthyroidism, IMO

forgive me for my ignorances
    anywayys, what are your thoughts on triacana ?
    is it a better, safer compound than t3?

Rider is offline Associate Member
    T3 is more powerful than T4 but using T4 in a clever way and in appropriate dosages u can have a good thermogenic effect bro.Triacana is considered to be the lightest of the three products.
    Using megadoses of T3 can be potentially harmful for your thyroid.. period.

The answer to the original question is that T3 is the best.

hoooker, can you please outline me how to use t3 without having rebound effect?
    how to use it effectively for fat burn... likewise if u use it on AAS will u still looses muscle?

guess you didnt understand the previous posts...there have been no studies to support that you will experience a "rebound effect" from t3 administration...individuals have used it for years, and upon immediate cessation, within a few weeks there levels returned to normal...there is an optimal level for t3 uptake, going too hyperthyroid will cause you to lose muscle, so yes, using aas will prevent that...

thank you, what are the dosage of t3?

Thread Information