ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Need Help with Test Enan - Experienced People only!!

Hey guys I just want to ask you guys how i should do my cycle

3 compounds - Test Enan 250mg, Deca 300mg and Winstrol 10mg Tabs
    PCT - CLomid

I am looking to lose weight and gain muscle. I do extensive cardio and im on a very strict diet.

I read if you use Test Enan with Deca together, you are going to get huge? I was looking on getting cutter. I have read on here, that when test is used properly its the best cutting agent.

How should i run my cycle where the PCT can go hand in hand... From my reserach:

you start PCT:
    21 days after last shot of deca
    14 days after last shot of test
    1 day after last tab/shot of winny

also will test enan give me gyno, this is the first time taken test. i have taken deca before and experienced no gyno. if test does give gyno, what can i take nolva?

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    Hey guys I just want to ask you guys how i should do my cycle

3 compounds - Test Enan 250mg, Deca 300mg and Winstrol 10mg Tabs
    PCT - CLomid

I am looking to lose weight and gain muscle. I do extensive cardio and im on a very strict diet.

I read if you use Test Enan with Deca together, you are going to get huge? I was looking on getting cutter. I have read on here, that when test is used properly its the best cutting agent.

How should i run my cycle where the PCT can go hand in hand... From my reserach:

you start PCT:
    21 days after last shot of deca
    14 days after last shot of test
    1 day after last tab/shot of winny

also will test enan give me gyno, this is the first time taken test. i have taken deca before and experienced no gyno. if test does give gyno, what can i take nolva?

ok heres what id do:
    test enan >>> 1.5ml / week = 375mg wks 1-10
    deca >>> 1ml / week = 300mg wks 1-10
    winny >>> 50mg per day wks 7-12

start your pct on the day after you take your last dose of winny. this will be exactly 21 days after your last shot of enanthate . i know the weeks dont follow your goal of 14 days after your last deca injection but id never take deca without a shot of test.

i put your dosages kinda low bc of the fact you seem like you are pretty new to cycling(a cycle of deca doesnt count in my opinion). youve never taken test so thats why i put it low.

as far as trying to cut up you can cut up on anything you put in your body. its all about your diet man. if your carbs are low you are gonna cut up and put on some quality muscle at he same time. believe me i have friends who compete that use drol during cutters.

one more thing ill add before i end this. you may wanna have some arimidex to take during that cycle if you wanna keep water retenton down. do .5mg ed and youll be fine. make sure you have your nolvadex handy throughout just in case.

good luck and if you ned any other help just pm me
    -coachj

Thread Information