msu16366 is offline Member

WIll antibiotics kill my juice, please help

I am in week 7 of sustanon and EQ and I am really sick. I was trying to wait the cold out but its getting worse. I believe I have a sinus infection. A bad one. Flem is starting to turn yellow. NO energy whatso ever. I have the z-pack for antibiotics (zirithomax).
    I was told by some it would kill my juice and others said I would be fine.
    What should I do. I am not getting better.
    Also I take the sustanon and EQ everyother day and today is the day. Should I proceed as ususall and do the shot or wait.
    If I would be better off not taking the antibiotic thats fine, It is just going to be hard for I do cement work and I cant miss at this time.
    What should I do. In the past whenever I got sick I get the same thing and the z-pack has always worked for me in the past.
    Thanks,
    Hopefully someone will know. HAs anyone took antibiotics while on cycle? If I do start them do I skip the shots and nolvadex ?
    Thanks again

darmadoc is offline Member
    I can't comment on whether the antibiotic will help what you've got -it could be a virus. However, the likelihood of the antibiotic interfering with the AAS is essentially nil.

Well I started the anti-biotics,
    The next question is should I take my steriod shot now also or wait until I am done with the antibiotic. It would be a shame to be shooting myself EOD to ruin my blood levels now.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    well, since testosterone and related compounds are not bacteria, no its not going to affect it or i guess kill it like you said

your friends are idiots that told you it would "kill it"

Thanks bro,
    I just started the anti biotics today, I had too, than I did my shot like I always do, funny thing is since the shot I already feel better.

Thread Information