cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

Oral T-Bol alone or with Primo?

After completing my last cycle (Test only), I will be ready for another after completing a 2 month break and PCT. Having bought some oral Turanabol and planning a 10-12 weeker, should I stack it with some Primo? Can I expect quality results from an oral Turanabol only cycle? Is 10-12 weeks of oral Turanabol going to be a little harsh on the liver?

I am considering adding some Primo to either reduce the Turanabol dose (stacked w/ primo) or shorten the Turanabol cycle (cycle of primo, then turanabol). Remember, this will be 10-12 weeks in length.

There will be no Test in this cycle. My goal is primarily strength gain....with little or no mass gain.

Thanks for the input

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Definitely going to be harsh on the liver. How much tbol are you going to run a day? You could run a 10 week cycle, but if you are only running 10mg/ed your gonna be dissapointed.

I was definitely not planning on only doing 10mg/day. More like 30mg/day with 200mg/W of Primo or 50mg/day of Turanabol alone.

So you think it will be too harsh on the liver for a 10-12 weeker at either dose, stacked or not stacked?

What If I did 6 weeks of Primo and 6 Weeks of Turanabol, instead?

Any ideas?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    im interested in this thread.......bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Yes, primo followed by tbol will be easier on your liver. 10 weeks is about the max I have seen suggested for oral only cycles, though I know one member of this board ran an 18 weeker! For your tbol, I would run it at 40mg/ed at the minimum.

I was thinking of running a primo + var cycle which I have read good things about. If you do run the primo + tbol cycle I would be interested to hear how it goes. I suggest you do a search for the primo + var threads, as tbol is similar to var and it could give you some good insight.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    I was definitely not planning on only doing 10mg/day. More like 30mg/day with 200mg/W of Primo or 50mg/day of Turanabol alone.

So you think it will be too harsh on the liver for a 10-12 weeker at either dose, stacked or not stacked?

What If I did 6 weeks of Primo and 6 Weeks of Turanabol, instead?

Any ideas?
    IMO you should seriously consider bumping the Primo up to at least 500mg/week. If it were me I would do 600mg/wk, but that can get expensive very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    IMO you should seriously consider bumping the Primo up to at least 500mg/week. If it were me I would do 600mg/wk, but that can get expensive very quickly.
    500-600mg of Primo? I might do 400mg if I was using by itself.

Also, Do you guys still think I should do 40mg/day of T-Bol if I stack it?

BTW- I weigh about 200# and my goals differ from most bodybuilders. I am a competitice cyclist who wants the increased strength and recovery times that AAS gives, but absolutely minimal if any mass or weight gain. My low dose Test cycle went well. Nandrolone reduced my Aerobic Capacity and raised my BP...so it was a no-no and Winny made my back ache after a few weeks. I will use Test again, just not back to back cycles

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    what do expect from only 400mg of primo
    tbol alone is fine min. would be 40mg ed for at least 8 weeks to make it a better cycle add test prop in the mix at 50mg ed or 100mg eod.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    what do expect from only 400mg of primo
    tbol alone is fine min. would be 40mg ed for at least 8 weeks to make it a better cycle add test prop in the mix at 50mg ed or 100mg eod.
    Really? 400mg of Primo alone won't cut it for my goals?

I have no problem adding in Test, but as I said before I do not want to use it on back to back cycles. I would rather save it for the following one.

So, maybe I shouldn't stack Primo w/ T-Bol? Maybe just do two seperate shorter cycles of each to keep the Liver values in check? I am concerned about my liver as I had Drug-induced hepatitis about 13 years ago from taking 150 mg of Drol a day. Pretty stupid...but i was 19 years old and thought I was invincible. I have been pretty cautious ever since and haven't had any problems.

Bump 4 Feedback

Derek6621 is offline New Member
    Im on a t-bol only right now and loving it at 60mg's a day.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek6621
    Im on a t-bol only right now and loving it at 60mg's a day.

Just a thought.
    May I ask....What are your stats? Have you gained weight? Strength? How long have you been on or do you plan to run it? Is your goal bodybuilding? Thanks 4 the help.

I was planning on 50mg......just wondering if that dose os consistent with my goals.

Wait, you are not talking about oral primo, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Wait, you are not talking about oral primo, are you?
    No, I am talking about primo inj. I will always do an inj. if available.

Ok, then I still think that you should consider 500mg/wk.

Primo at 500/w is a little pricey. I will probably just stick with the Turanabol only at 50mg or 60mg per day then.

Derek6621 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    May I ask....What are your stats? Have you gained weight? Strength? How long have you been on or do you plan to run it? Is your goal bodybuilding? Thanks 4 the help.

I was planning on 50mg......just wondering if that dose os consistent with my goals.
    No prob....

6'0ft
    185pds
    8% bf

Im 3 weeks in and i've gained about 5 pounds. No water retention. Bench and squat up a rep from former max. Vascularity isnt as good as var but starting to surface.

I plan to run it for 7 weeks.(couldn't decide on 6 or 8 weeks, so I found a happy medium) Bodybuilding is the goal.

Im sure this hasnt kicked in fully yet but it is beginning to and im loving it.

Thread Information