bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Test E Vs Test Prop

I've heard test is test but i have a question... I'm on 150mg ED of test prop, which is 1050 mg test/wk. But because prop has such a short half life, isnt it true i dont have as much test in my body at any given time as compared to if i was using 1050mg test e every week. It seems like a gram of of test e weekly would be stronger thanm a gram of test prop weekly. Let me know guys. Thanks.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Any comments??

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    that may have some truth in it, but as long as you do ed injections i dont think you have to worry, i dont remember what the half life is, the main thing is how long do you want to wait. i felt the prop alittle after a week, test e could take 6 weeks!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I've heard test is test but i have a question... I'm on 150mg ED of test prop, which is 1050 mg test/wk. But because prop has such a short half life, isnt it true i dont have as much test in my body at any given time as compared to if i was using 1050mg test e every week. It seems like a gram of of test e weekly would be stronger thanm a gram of test prop weekly. Let me know guys. Thanks.
    nope a 1050mg of test E is really only 756mg a week and 1050mg of prop is really 872mg a week so you are getting 116mg more or test a week therefore making it stronger

Thread Information