Thread: Letro Dosing

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Letro Dosing

I have some letro on the way to hopefully help reverse some minor gyno....I have been of cycle for almost three months now and was wondering what kind of doses to take (how many squirts to apply each time with a 30 ml bottle rated at 2.5 mg/ml)

Anyone???

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would start off with 1.25mg ED and increase to 2.5mg ED. 1 squirt = .25mg

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I would start off with 1.25mg ED and increase to 2.5mg ED. 1 squirt = .25mg
    WOULD YOU CYCLE IT UP THEN DOWN mATRIX???

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    WOULD YOU CYCLE IT UP THEN DOWN mATRIX???
    I would definately cycle down as their seems to be estrogen rebound. I would slowly come off and take nolva when you fully stop the letro.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    also try throwing some topically on your nips. it has helped a few other people on here too.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I would definately cycle down as their seems to be estrogen rebound. I would slowly come off and take nolva when you fully stop the letro.
    So why is nolva necessary if letro is getting rid of estrogen based tissue anyway?....is it absolutely nessesary? thanx ....ps..squirt in mouth or what?

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't get rid of tissue per se. Just inhibits romatase, thus lowering estro levels. Therefore, when romatase is not being inhibited (by letro) then fat cells will continue to produce estrogen. BTW, squirt is rectal. Enjoy!!!

J/J...it's oral.

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    J/J...it's oral.
    haha thats a relief .......so if i should be taking nolva would it make sense to wait a couple months when im on my next cycle and already taking nolva anyway?

nolva...i thought we were talking about letro. But yes, always take nolva while on cycle. About 10 mgs ed.

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    nolva...i thought we were talking about letro. But yes, always take nolva while on cycle. About 10 mgs ed.
    Sorry, i should of directed that reply to matrixguy.....i WAS talking about letro but he said that nolva would be necessary as there is an estrogen rebound when coming off letro (which doesnt make sense to me, maybe he meant estrogen rebound when coming of the actual cycle of test....which in that case i AM off and have completed PCT)

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Sorry, i should of directed that reply to matrixguy.....i WAS talking about letro but he said that nolva would be necessary as there is an estrogen rebound when coming off letro (which doesnt make sense to me, maybe he meant estrogen rebound when coming of the actual cycle of test....which in that case i AM off and have completed PCT)
    I also recently started on some letro to take away puffy nips and small lump. I started at 4 sprays for 4 days and decided that was too low of a dose for right now, so I bumped it up to six sprays ED. I'm aware that this is a lot, but I want to make sure that it kicks in fast and that the tissue gets saturated. After a few more days I'm going to lower to 5 sprays EOD which was recommended by Lion.......said that's more than enough for most people. BTW each spray is .25mg incase you didn't know already. So I'm taking 1.5mgs ED.....I've heard of people takng the full 2.5mgs ED to get rid of a lump, but I don't want to go that high. Keep in mind that it could take around 2 weeks to start showing effects.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Estrogen rebound from letro can occur...you are suppressing estrogen so your body can make an abundance when you stop the letro. Thus Nolva comes into play to block the estrogen from binding.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I have some letro on the way to hopefully help reverse some minor gyno....I have been of cycle for almost three months now and was wondering what kind of doses to take (how many squirts to apply each time with a 30 ml bottle rated at 2.5 mg/ml)
    My last post was meant to quote this but picked the wrong one! All these fluctuating hormones have me all mixed up!
    But as far as tapering down letro and starting nolva........not my cup of tea!
    How much shit does one have to take??? I think tapering down letro and finally using miniscule doses every couple days before stopping should do the trick.

dtr98 is offline Member
    i'd go with 10mg novla ed and 1.25mg letro eod
    works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    My last post was meant to quote this but picked the wrong one! All these fluctuating hormones have me all mixed up!
    But as far as tapering down letro and starting nolva........not my cup of tea!
    How much shit does one have to take??? I think tapering down letro and finally using miniscule doses every couple days before stopping should do the trick.
    i agree.....hopefully this will work as ive already dumped enough money into this stuff without getting another bottle of nolva

Thread Information