Thread: injection site

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

injection site

getting alot of soreness in the ass for about a day after injecting 2cc's of cyp...done cyp before and dont remember getting any soreness.maybe injecting too quick?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    have you ever injected that much before, and yeah maybe you injected to fast. and is this a different type of cyp? different source, maybe this batch will hurt more.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Was ur needle sterile... infections suck. Also like robkesl said, u could have shot too much. Certain body parts can only take so much.

somedude247 is offline Member
    2 ml 's in the glute should be ok, maybe the BA content is higher in this batch of cyp...Is it the same company as you used before?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yes fill us in..so we may better answer your question

sorry for the delay... yeah i have done 2cc's of cyp before it's upjohn and legit... source is very good i'm using 3ml 22g1 1/2 needles all have been sterile. maybe i just shot too fast.. i inject the needle all the way in maybe shooting too deep??

dragon69 is offline Member
    Look at my post (post#10) in the thread below, it might be what you need.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...26#post1927426

thanks for the reply... i dont believe i hit a nerve though (have done that before ouch) it went in good with no pain and i know i injected in the right spot. what about scar tissue from injecting so many times before?

dragon69 is offline Member
    well yes there will be some. However, it sounds more like damage to a muscle fiber or piece of tendon to me.
    Hopefully you read my entire post and willl take my advice. Also imo I feel anytime there is pain following injection ice should be used otherwise you get spasm in the area and that will not go away without treatment, that cycle continues and then you may always have pain from injection or even constant pain. The tension from a chronic injury will hurt gains (huge topic so I won't elaborate).

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    get a thinner needle maybe 25g
    i never used a 22g the lowest i have used is 23g and am more comfartable with a 25g.
    also take a hot shower before injecting and massage the site after inject with a warm towel.

Thread Information