Heracles74 is offline Senior Member

Very sore nipples, from Nair? Please help

Hey bro's.

I hope this is the right forum for this... I figured it was as I am currently on a cycle.
    I am on week 11 of my cycle. cycle looks like this:

week 1-4 dbol -- 35 mg ED
    week 1-12 test e -- 750 mg/week
    week 13-15 test suspension -- 100 IU/1cc --ED
    week 12-15 HCG -- 500 IU / week
    week 14-17 nolva -- 40 mg ED

Here is the deal... all cycle long I have shown NO signs of gyno and have had absolutely ZERO problems. Saturday afternoon I decided to shave my chest and stomach. I used this product called Nair Roll-on for men. I did not use a razor. after that was done, later that night, both nipples became incredibly sore, red, and very irritated. There are no lumps behind the nipples, and no previous nipple soreness or anything like that throughout my cycle.

My questions are...

Could it just be a reaction to the nair over my nipples and that they are just irritated from that?
    Or could it be the start of gyno setting in? I just think it is ironic that gyno started the same time as this irritattion to the nair.
    Also, what type product is recomended for removing chest and stomach hair without the irritation of using nair?

Sorry so long -- thanks in advance for any feedback provided guys!
    Last edited by Heracles74; 07-04-2005 at 09:11 AM.

bump.

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    if you havent had a problem thus far with gyno, and it happened to occur the very same night as the nair was applied....seems very coincidental to me...i doubt its gyno and hope the best for you.

I guess it would help if I really knew what gyno or gyno related nipple soreness felt like to determine the difference. I was hoping it was just coincidence...thanks bro

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    nair is NOT to be used on your nipples! That is what is most likely caused the irriation. I have used it in the past and accidentally got it on my nipples and it burnt like hell!! Dont use it on your balls either!! LOL

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    It's the nair. DON'T get that stuff on any sensitive tissue! A topical anesthetic will help with the pain... if you don't have anything else, try bactine blended with cold cream.

BTW the "for men" line is just a marketing gimmick. Same active ingredient. Use the regular lotion. Nobody is watching and you are not a sissy for using "girl's" nair.

I have used nair and similar products and they all work great on me except on my chest. The skin is too tender and the hair too coarse there. If I leave it long enough to get the hair, it gets the skin too. If I take it off before it makes me raw, then it doesn't get the hair. Bummer. Especially in the "cleavage" area where my shirt can't rub and the skin is very delicate. On my nutsack, too... very sensitive to that stuff. Watch out doing your legs.

Works best when you do not let it dry out... spritz some water on it when it starts to dry out. Do not rub it in. You want it on the hair, not impacted into the pores of your skin. Other than that, follow the directions carefully, especially the part about doing a test patch.

Gyno usually starts out as very itchy nipples. The next stage will involve actual growth of breast tissue... small lumps around or behind the nipple. The nipples will not feel like they are chemically burned... just itchy and tender.

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    lol a friend of mine used nair on his chest once...and his nipples started peeling!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    It's the nair. DON'T get that stuff on any sensitive tissue! A topical anesthetic will help with the pain... if you don't have anything else, try bactine blended with cold cream.

BTW the "for men" line is just a marketing gimmick. Same active ingredient. Use the regular lotion. Nobody is watching and you are not a sissy for using "girl's" nair.

I have used nair and similar products and they all work great on me except on my chest. The skin is too tender and the hair too coarse there. If I leave it long enough to get the hair, it gets the skin too. If I take it off before it makes me raw, then it doesn't get the hair. Bummer. Especially in the "cleavage" area where my shirt can't rub and the skin is very delicate. On my nutsack, too... very sensitive to that stuff. Watch out doing your legs.

Works best when you do not let it dry out... spritz some water on it when it starts to dry out. Do not rub it in. You want it on the hair, not impacted into the pores of your skin. Other than that, follow the directions carefully, especially the part about doing a test patch.

Gyno usually starts out as very itchy nipples. The next stage will involve actual growth of breast tissue... small lumps around or behind the nipple. The nipples will not feel like they are chemically burned... just itchy and tender.

Hey thanks Baron... this is excellent information. I really appreciate it. you have great insight and are always very helpful. I really appreciate it. Thank you also nyyanks201.

So it sounds like th emoral of the story is keep nair off the nipples. yeah, I got it all over my chest, nipples, etc. I even rubbed it in. stupid... now I know!
    Is there a better product out there than this to do this?
    Thanks bro's!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen i swore it was the nair too. Must have been coincidental for me. I started using nair the same time I developed gyno.. I had hairy nips so maybe never noticed it forming. When i did my chest though with nair by the next week I could see gyno..

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    haha...it says on the bottle not to get it on your nipples i think....it's definitely nair

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    well,
    you're taking nolva everyday.. that would get it if it was gyno.. i've had sore and ichy nipples a few times but it usually goes away the day after i take nolva.. so i trust that stuff..

by the way just shave.. it's quicker and less messy and smelly.. if your worried about the stubble, it really doesn't get that bad on your chest.. or you can just shave it every few days, real quick, while your taking a shower..

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    It's the nair. I used the 4-min Nair my wife has, in the furture when you take a shower after use cold water fto remove it then shower.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    nair is NOT to be used on your nipples! That is what is most likely caused the irriation. I have used it in the past and accidentally got it on my nipples and it burnt like hell!! Dont use it on your balls either!! LOL

........LoL.................

Thanks alot bro's... I really appreciate you all helping out here.
    I was nervous for a bit there.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah bro, no worries. I got that shit on my nipples once and I thought they were on fire. There should be some kinda warning on the label. Then again, I didn't read that label...

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Yeah bro, no worries. I got that shit on my nipples once and I thought they were on fire. There should be some kinda warning on the label. Then again, I didn't read that label...
    You go that right. That is exactly what it felt like. The next day especially - omg. they were bright red and all nasty lookin. that was Saturday and they are about 90% healed now... wow. that was stupid. I think I will just stick with the razor.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    You go that right. That is exactly what it felt like. The next day especially - omg. they were bright red and all nasty lookin. that was Saturday and they are about 90% healed now... wow. that was stupid. I think I will just stick with the razor.
    fuk yeah man. I'm never messing with womens shit again...

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    Nair burned the hell out of my nipples. Not fun.
    Nowadays i always cover the nipples with a surgical strap.

Thread Information