zjg65 is offline New Member

What steroid is good for me???

I am 5'6'' 155lbs male. My goal is to reach 170lbs. I am only 19years old however i am full grown and looking at the possibility of doing a cycle. I have heard Deca -Durabolin would work for me, but i dont know how accurate this is. Please help me if anyone has any suggestions.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if u did do a cycle..even tho u should wait till u got a whole lot bigger, i wouldnt just do deca by it self, i did that n it was not a good idea, run test for ur first cycle, but u can easily get up in weight w/o roids ri now, i did my first cycle at 17 but i weighed more than a buck fiddy

simonella is offline Associate Member
    Mate, do yourself a favour and train natural for a few years. When saying that you have heard of a product scares the living sh#t out of me cause then I know for a fact that you have done no homework. Research for a while on this forum. Empower youself with knowledge cause that might just save your skin mate.Good luck.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry to say this, at 19 there is no good cycle!
    Your natural levels are already so high, steroids would only kill it.

With good diet and training, you should grow allready FAST.

If you need to take something, take creatine (natural) and OFC protein, carbs, vitamins etc

No serious bro, steroids are no good when you are 19. Deca only is not a good Idea!

OK. That is for all the warnings on not to take it e.g. ...........
    But start with a 20 to 30mg D-bol per day, AND 250 test-e per week (max 13 weeks).
    Drop the D-bol once the test kicks in (after 4 to 6 weeks)
    Use 20mg. Tamoxifin each day,
    HCG Half way the cycle (week 6 or 7), and at PCT
    PCT with Clomid, HCG

Take regular healh checks, take a blood test prior to taking seroids
    EAT EAT EAT (heathy, Diet) and Workout!
    PCT!!!!!!!

But then again, serious. At 19 you should not start taking Steroids. At least not before the age of 23. (it will stop your natural growth)
    Last edited by fhorst; 07-06-2005 at 12:21 AM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Check out the diet forum and get a diet set and watch yourself grow. Save your money for food instead of juice at this point.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Too young, and not a good foundation to build on using AAS. You'll prematurely close up your growth plates juicing at your age so you won't get any taller or fill out like you would naturaly in your early 20's.
    At your age and size if you train well and "EAT WELL" then you'll pack size on in no time at all.
    Get your-self some protein whey and maybe some CEE, sort out your diet and train hard and I garrantee you if all this is done right you'll reach your target of 170lb in few months.
    When your a little older and have a better foundation to build on - then consider steroids but MAKE SURE you do plenty of research, you'll learn alot of scary stuff that could have been disasterous had you jumped straight in.
    Good luck bro.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    No Juice for you

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by zjg65
    I am 5'6'' 155lbs male. My goal is to reach 170lbs. I am only 19years old however i am full grown and looking at the possibility of doing a cycle. I have heard Deca-Durabolin would work for me, but i dont know how accurate this is. Please help me if anyone has any suggestions.
    Too young bro. Train naturally for a few more years, then think about it. You would have to stack deca with test for definate.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    too young, no foundation, forget juice, try the most anabolic component: food!

donmega is offline Associate Member
    If hes gonna do it anyway I'd say Test only.
    Maybe Test E 300-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks.

I really aint scared of juice and what it can do to you and I still didnt wanna touch D-bol for my first cycle, altough from what i read it is pretty good shit for fast bulking.
    Will be in my next cycle for sure

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    protein and creatine for you!!

zjg65 is offline New Member

Thank You For the Help

Currently I am taking Muscle Milk 3 times a day. Before and after i workout and also before bed. Also I am taking Krealkalyn. I workout each morning from 6-730, and I keep a very healthy strict diet high in protien with a smaller amount of carbs. Ive been working out now 5 weeks and I have gone from 145 to around 155. Does anyone have any suggestions about the supplements I am taking? anything i should possibly add or stop. I have been reading about a product called Methyl 1-P. Is there anyone who has taken it who could tell me more about it?
    Last edited by zjg65; 07-06-2005 at 08:26 AM. Reason: wrong wording

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    dude you need to keep your carbs high if u wanna grow

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    dude, your natural test levels are very high. If you do a cycle before you are 23 - your growth plates will close and you will be 5'6" for life. Be smart, workout naturally for a few years.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, youve only been working out for five weeks, there is no way you should take steroids . Plus youre too young and too small still. Work out naturally for several more years and you'll gain a lot of weight as long as you eat a solid diet and train well. this is the proper way to eat if you want to gain weight

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    You've been working out for 5 whole weeks huh? And already put on 10 lbs. That sounds great in my opinion. I wouldnt expect much more than that if you were on a cycle. Keep up the hard work.

cmunit is offline New Member
    Your not too young. I would take a 6 week cycle of TREN if I were you, or hit some D-Bol up. Dont do anything too big.

I am 5'6'' 155lbs male. My goal is to reach 170lbs. I am only 19years old however i am full grown and looking at the possibility of doing a cycle.
    I was only an inch taller than you age...I think you can make it to 170 naturally....thats where I made it to before I started using Juice.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    bro good diet and a lil supps will get u to where u wanna be natty, if ur insistant on doing a cycle i would run a basic test only cycle at 500mgs/wk for 10-12wks and be sure to have nolva on hand and to have proper pct materials... good luck in ur quest bud choose wisely

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    I am 5'6'' 155lbs male. My goal is to reach 170lbs. I am only 19years old however i am full grown and looking at the possibility of doing a cycle. I have heard Deca-Durabolin would work for me, but i dont know how accurate this is. Please help me if anyone has any suggestions.
    Uh...Your a bit too young, I suggest that you wait until your at least 25 (this is when you are full grown) otherwise you might stunt your growth.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Dude your only 19.....you got your whole life ahead of you to grow.
    what's the rush?.....take your time build a solid foundation.....getting to 170lbs will take time.....juice right now will only bloat you up then when you come off you'll piss all that hard earned money away.........

Listen to the boys here.........start eating like a horse and hit the gym like a madman....

supps you need?
    Multi
    Extra Vit C
    Flax
    Glut

Make sure you eat before hit it the sack....and if you wake up at 3am to take a piss open your frig and guzzle your protein shake that is sitting there....

Thread Information