donmega is offline Associate Member

What to expect ?

I know most of you from reading my other thread dont think I should continue out my cycle until I pack on some more lbs but its already money spent and I just got the rest today (in the nick of time) so Im gonna finish it out.

I went through my diet again and made some changes to squeeze in another 500cals, that should bring me up to 3500 or damn close anyway, plus Ill be eating more protein and drinking less of it.

Im on my 4th week into my cycle so far, when I started working out about 1.5 months ago I was 125 lbs @ 5'11" then bumped my cals from under 2k a day to over 3k a day and shot up to 145lbs. Im also lifting more then I thought I would be this early in the game with little to no pain the day after.

I got a rock solid work out schedual from the help of a couple freinds who have been at it for years now and look great.

From everything I read I see with my cycle ( test E + deca ) you dont really blow up until 6 weeks or later.

Heres what i was wondering.

1- What should I expect once I get around that ?
    2- The same steady gains Ive been seeing or should I really poof up quick ?

By my 6 weeks Im gonna damn near force feeding in 4k cals a day and might go from 4 days a week to 5 working out.

I know everyone is different and the searches and reading I have done are mostly people alot heavier then I am so I cant really compare the gains.

I can mostly tell the difference in my arms right now, my gf grabbed them the other day when I wasnt even flexing and said " wow your getting big"

After looking at some pics saved on my comp I can definetly see the difference.
    Im just keeping them around til im done then Ill post them all up so everyone can see the changes.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your question again??

1- What should I expect once I get around that ? (6 weeks in)
    2- The same steady gains Ive been seeing or should I really poof up quick ?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely you will feel a jump in routine and pumps ..pumps for sure...your not going to want to leave the gym..at around week 6, i always have to check myself from overworking.. i tend to want to do 3 to 4 extra sets on all workouts...a little more is okay.. not too much.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    yeah youll start to feel a difference in strength around the 3rd or 4th weeks but youll really notice everything happing around the 6th or so. just make sure you eat pretty clean that way you will have solid gains and not just put on a bunch of fat
    -coachj

Yeah I already dont wanna leave the GYM "well the gym for me is my buddies basement where I workout with 3 friends.".

I get all psyched up like a lil school girl on workout day

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Y is it so hard for u to eat a lot by the way. Even when i dont juice i eat like a horse. Just eat more, its not hard to do, y not get more gains if food is all u need to have more of.

dragon69 is offline Member
    can't god damn believe this kid is on juice after training in a basement for 1.5 months.
    what's the world coming to?

Listen, I see you're determined to play this out, so then after don't cycle again for a very long time till you gained more naturely alright? If you gain 8% bodyweight at 140lbs that's about 11lbs. Go up tp 200lbs then cycle gain 8% about 35lbs
    It's a waste right now.

Thread Information