husky21 is offline Junior Member

NO2 while on cycle?

Is it worth it to take No2 while on your cycle or is it a waste. dbol /test-e/eq, please advise

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Yes!!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    Yes!!
    I respectfully disagree... If your referring to taking NO2 being a waste.
    This is why. NO2 is basically just a large dose AAKG (arganine alpha ketagluterate) its purpose is to raise nitric oxide levels in your muscles; thus providing a greater pump during your workout an dholding on to that pump longer after your workout. It is not a waste to take such a product while on a cycle. Test for example, has nothing to do with no2 levels in your body. As with most other compounds.

Taking NO2 will not be a waste but will rather enhance your workout even more. JMHO based off of the idea that most AAS (to my knowledge) have no effect on AAKG boosting your no2 levels in your body.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    This is why. NO2 is basically just a large dose AAKG (arganine alpha ketagluterate) its purpose is to raise nitric oxide levels in your muscles; thus providing a greater pump during your workout an dholding on to that pump longer after your workout. It is not a waste to take such a product while on a cycle. Test for example, has nothing to do with no2 levels in your body. As with most other compounds.

Taking NO2 will not be a waste but will rather enhance your workout even more. JMHO based off of the idea that most AAS (to my knowledge) have no effect on AAKG boosting your no2 levels in your body.
    Absoulutely agree. Well stated. You should also continue to take creatine and your multi-vitamin becomes much more important on cycle.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    I remember buying a bottle of NO2 for eighty bucks, using it all up, and realizing I had been ripped off.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74

LOL...meant yes to it being worth it. guess i should have been clearer. i love that stuff.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    10mg of dbol is better than a days worth of NO2 and causes the same effect... Save the NO2 and creatine for post cycle to help keep the mass up while pct'ing. IMO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    LOL...meant yes to it being worth it. guess i should have been clearer. i love that stuff.
    Too bad your the yes man, not the 8man... While I thought I agreed with you, I obviously was wrong.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    I remember buying a bottle of NO2 for eighty bucks, using it all up, and realizing I had been ripped off.
    I hate that shiit to expensive way over priced...10mg of dbol will do the trick, like hommie said.
    ~DV~ whats up meso how you doin?

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    Guys Thanks For The Insight I Will Leave It To Post Cycle, This Board Is Very Very Good

Logan13 is offline Banned

pct

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    10mg of dbol is better than a days worth of NO2 and causes the same effect... Save the NO2 and creatine for post cycle to help keep the mass up while pct'ing. IMO
    Agreed. I get such crazy pumps with the var, I don't think that I could handle NO2 with it. Save the NO2 for pct, when you will need it. And yes, the shit does work.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    save all ur nitric oxide boosters and creatine for pct, it will help u to maintain gains and strengh while the aas is leaving ur body good luck bro, oh ya also the eq will give u ur vascularity and pumps better than the no2

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to agree with the save it for post cycle crowd... that shit is too expensive to waste while on cycle... u will need that and creatine more after cycle to help keep strength and what not...

Thread Information