randy6969 is offline Member

PCT For tbol cycle

im thiniking about running Clomid 50 Mg each day for 20 days and Nolva 20 MG each day for 20 days and tribex Biotest for 30 days each day sounds good.. would the nolva help or is it just me waisting money. ive heard stuff about when u use nolva u loose some of ur gains.

Stats? Cycle? When do you plan to start PCT?

Nolva will not cause you to lose any gains. As clomid does, nolva also blocks estrogen at the HTPA, which assists in restoring natural testosterone levels .

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    i personally only use nolvadex for PCT. i do 60mg ed first week, and 40mg ed for weeks 2 and three. i keep the majoity of my gains, and dont break out like most people who use clomid

my cycle is 8 weeks 50 MG ED Tbol alone. and i started June 24th and im trying to think of the perfect PCT so far i ordered 2 weeks of nolva, and clomid,and now i want to add tribex by biotest or Alphamale which one will be more benificial to me? im 160 5 % bf.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    what is tribex?

Contains the highest quality, most potent, legal, testosterone -boosting compounds available. Tribex is found in its super potent, one-of-a-kind extract of genuine, Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris and real Avena sativa. Stimulate your body to increase your testosterone levels with tribex 500. made by Bio-test. so its a tribulus product

Thread Information