Tiestoman is offline New Member

Test & Deca or only test?

What will gain more muscle 1000 mg test a week, or 600 test, and 400 deca (10 weeks)? I will also run winny from week 4 - 10 - 50 mg a day. Arimidex 0,5 mg E/day.

height 169 cm
    weight 85 kg
    Working out for some years. done maybe 3 cycles the last 2 years. And also 3 - 4 cycles 8 - 10 years ago.

Please someone experienced reply ASAP

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    what is the most test you have used and did you gain much on it?

I used 1000 mg test, - and Winny 35 mg E/day. I did this only 6 weeks after coming off a 10 week cycle with test 750 mg, deca 400, - and winny 35 mg E day (week 6 - 11).

It´s now 3 months since I came off a mini cycle with test + tren acetate.

The test + winny cycle I did I´m not sure how much I gained, but I feel it added some more concistent strength.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with the 600/400 test deca , it is a great combo with little sides for me... 1000 test can start to have sides... personal for everyone though...

Thank´s for reply! I´ve not had any side effects problems with the test. The deca makes me nightsweat like a pig. But if the test/deca combo is better for muscle gains, - I guess I have to deal with the night sweat.

More feedback please?

bump

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    im surpsrised no one has brought up diet, doesnt matter how much gear you pump in your body if your diet is wack. but assuming your diet is on for either cycle i think i would choose the gram of test a week. it is the muscle building steriod . dont get me wrong i love decca and its gains but if your body can handle it i would go with the gram of test.

Thans for reply Hercules!

I eat all I can eat. Proteinintake is about 300 mg a day. Carbo I never count, - I´m staying away from fat and sugar all week except from Saturday.

I think now I will go for test 1000 a week. I´ve used to shoot 1000 mg Enantathe in one shot before. I´m thinking deviding into 2 shots a week. Any Experienced opinions on that?

Thread Information