Thread: Aspiration???

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Aspiration???

Is aspiration completely necessary? I'm on my fifth week of my cylce and have never aspirated (pulling out plunger after sticking into muscle right?) I haven't had any probs should I change my routine?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I think its a good idea....don't hurt to make sure you got a good injection going, thats the way I feel about it.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Is aspiration completely necessary? I'm on my fifth week of my cylce and have never aspirated (pulling out plunger after sticking into muscle right?) I haven't had any probs should I change my routine?
    IMHO, it's a must bro. You want to make sure you aren't injecting into a vein. You'll start coughing a lot & get really dizzy. It's not worth it to not aspirate .

~theJuice~

what is the primary reason for it?

what is the primary reason for it?
    Check my previous post

~theJuice~

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    you could inject into an artery or a vein, when you aspirate and you get bubbles yer straight, if you get blood you need to try again

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Check my previous post

~theJuice~
    Got it, Thanks guess I've been lucky

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am not tring to make fun or anything but maybe you should have read up a little more about what you are doing before you started using anabolics

No problem bro. Yeah youve been lucky. You should start aspirating & following proper procedure. I'm not saying that you dont, but some people dont realize that you are injecting a foreign substance into your body. IMO, I would want that substance/procedure to be as sterile as possible. No complications later.

~theJuice~

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    This seems to me to show that we need to make sure that everyone at least knows how to inject, it seems crazy to think so many people dont even understand the procedures , Im not ripping anyone I just hate it when bad AS stories get out because some kid hurt themselfs because they didnt take the time to learn the bascics.And Im not even talking about which roids are more harmful but just how to get the s it in your body right, step 1 how to inject without killing yourself in your moms bathroom cause you still live at home and are probaly to young to even be using roids yet ..But then again if it was legal then the doctor could help newbiees

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am not tring to make fun or anything but maybe you should have read up a little more about what you are doing before you started using anabolics

I appreciate the constructive criticism and your correct. I started my cylce before I found this web site and was doing what I was told by my source, many of these things i found to be incorrect after doing research on this site. I have not done much research in Injecting because I wasn't having any probs but I've got it turned around and doing everything correctly now

Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    This seems to me to show that we need to make sure that everyone at least knows how to inject, it seems crazy to think so many people dont even understand the procedures , Im not ripping anyone I just hate it when bad AS stories get out because some kid hurt themselfs because they didnt take the time to learn the bascics.And Im not even talking about which roids are more harmful but just how to get the s it in your body right, step 1 how to inject without killing yourself in your moms bathroom cause you still live at home and are probaly to young to even be using roids yet ..But then again if it was legal then the doctor could help newbiees
    Are you saying I live at home with my mom???

If so check my profile!!!!!!

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro no slam on you I dont no If you live at home , it was more of a joke because some people on here talk about how there mom might find there gear or be there when its delivered, and those young men are still in puberty and should wait untill they are at least 23 to start roids.also my point is to the younger guys on here is learn first then do . so your mom dosent find you on the bathroom floor like ELVIS!!! have a great day brother and GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    Hey bro no slam on you I dont no If you live at home , it was more of a joke because some people on here talk about how there mom might find there gear or be there when its delivered, and those young men are still in puberty and should wait untill they are at least 23 to start roids.also my point is to the younger guys on here is learn first then do . so your mom dosent find you on the bathroom floor like ELVIS!!! have a great day brother and GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm with ya man and back at ya

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    I have had a few cycles where I had ed inj but I never really aspirated on a regular basis until Fina. When you inject into a vein you get the Fina cough(Intense pain in your head and finger tips, dizziness, and uncontrolable coughing) and that sucks-really bad. Well the fina broke me in and after a few of those I aspirated everytime. Even with other stuff. I think it kind of makes you realize the potential hazards of injecting.

lowang999 is offline New Member
    im kinda new to the whole AAS thing, iv done a lot of research mostly on making sure i do it right but if theres one thing iv learned is never listen to your source. iv had guys saying i dont need nova with d-bol or i dont need to taper stuff like d-bol and i even had 1 guy saying i sould do a oral winny and d-bol for 14 weeks straight and then thats it no taper no nova no pct...... to make a long story short sources are generaly idiots when it comes to the stuff so do your on research
    Last edited by lowang999; 07-06-2005 at 02:15 PM.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member

i think it is hard to actually hit a vein, i have gone through them but in 5 cycles and my last one being 16 weeks of prop with ed injetcs i have never hit a vein. i have never seen blood in a pin still i aspirate every time and wil continue to so.

better safe than sorry bro!

cmunit is offline New Member
    If you inject a cc into your vein, You will be twitching on the ground and probably have some brain damage. Good Luck

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmunit
    If you inject a cc into your vein, You will be twitching on the ground and probably have some brain damage. Good Luck
    Well put...the ol' ticker doesnt take well to OIL being pumped through it

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmunit
    Oh well I guess that would explain some of the problems I have.

Thread Information