Thread: What to do ??

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member

What to do ??

I am in the midle of my cycle of primo and winny. I have not been very motivated during this cycle and have been staking. I think I am just wasting my money if you contue this cycle. What should I do . Will it hurt mt cycle if I stop for like too weeks and star agen.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    I am in the midle of my cycle of primo and winny. I have not been very motivated during this cycle and have been staking. I think I am just wasting my money if you contue this cycle. What should I do . Will it hurt mt cycle if I stop for like too weeks and star agen.

if things arent working out for you id do your post cycle regimen, take some time off to get back into things, and then start back again when you feel you are truly ready to go balls to the wall with it
    -coachj

Thanks that what I thought

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    what doses are you runnin of both,please outline your cycle?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Could it be that you have fake primo? A primo and winny cycle sounds like a cutter to me, but where's the test? Perhaps you have no motivation because you have no sex drive which you have let transition into your training. Just a thought as I could be wrong. I agree with booze, though, would you please outline your cycle.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    whats starting again in two weeks going to do for you?? thats deinitely not good on the hpta. id say start training hard NOW, do you know of a better time?

dragon69 is offline Member
    sounds like he got shut down good and now has no drive to do anything.
    So again, PCT maybe OR......
    ....Add some test to the mix and you should soon be motivated again.....prop for immediate response (5days) or enanth (2weeks) for longer. Load it good the first week (double dose).
    I wouldn't do this if however if you've already been on for 8-12 weeks, PCT instead. But if you're only a few weeks in, add the test. This is why everyone here says test must be in a cycle.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    gear and motivation have nothing to do with each other, fake gear would not cause a lack of motivation, i did the sdame thing my frind right now. my life was not in check to be doing a cyclle, high stress, woman problems, work, schhol.... i am holding off until i heal up from my physical and emotional injuries and can get a hundred and ten percent out of my cycles. wait it out man, just make sure you do proper pct that is important

ya I am going through some stuff right know and lifting is not on the inportan list I am going to take your advice nomore1324.

Winny 300 mg
    Primo 300 mg

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your heads not in the game then why should a needle or tab be in you? Good thinking on holding off. Just make sure you do your PCT.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Could it be that you have fake primo? A primo and winny cycle sounds like a cutter to me, but where's the test? Perhaps you have no motivation because you have no sex drive which you have let transition into your training. Just a thought as I could be wrong. I agree with booze, though, would you please outline your cycle.
    i must agree with 717,you could be feelin this way becoz your own test has been shut down,perhaps you should add some prop,also personally 300mg of primo is a little low,i would take no less than 600mg weekly it is not a very strong compound.

Thread Information