sizematters2175 is offline New Member

Two Weeks on two weeks off?

Has anybody heard of running cycles 2 weeks on the 2 weeks off while running clomid ed. through the whole things. I was thinking of doing this with Test prop and anavar ?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think I might of heard something about that a while back but personally I wouldnt want my hormones to be going up and down like that.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizematters2175
    Has anybody heard of running cycles 2 weeks on the 2 weeks off while running clomid ed. through the whole things. I was thinking of doing this with Test prop and anavar?
    ive heard o it but i personally think its stupid bc your blood levels will constantly be fluctuating. why not just run a 6 week cutter?
    -coachj

sizematters2175 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I think I might of heard something about that a while back but personally I wouldnt want my hormones to be going up and down like that.
    A good friend whos knows more about AAS then anybody i know advised me ont this. He explaind that by taking one cloid pill ed during the first 2 weeks and then one ed on the off two weeks that my natural test wont drop as much. He also says this way the cylce lasts longer and will be much easier to recover from.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i don't think so bro beacuse everyone would be doing this

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    A good friend whos knows more about AAS then anybody i know advised me ont this. He explaind that by taking one cloid pill ed during the first 2 weeks and then one ed on the off two weeks that my natural test wont drop as much. He also says this way the cylce lasts longer and will be much easier to recover from.

Your natural test may not drop as much but it will be hard to get good gains without a steady level of anabolics.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

I think the sides would be really bad.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I think someone was talking about how to us clenbutrul 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and then it got switced to roids , you want to keep your blood levels consitant,never take jucie that way bad idea

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    a lot of people who do dbol only cycles will ruing two weeks on tweo weeks off indefintiely until they stop gaining. contrary to popular belief this does not maximize gains, for maximum d bol only cycle gains, according to a very competitive UK BB friend of mine, just so everyine knows i do not think d bol only cycles are worth crap and i dont reccommend them, but the best way is 17 days on and 11 days off until the gains stop coming, i have never cycled in this way but i have heard it is effective, word.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    thats old school style

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally i do not like the idea 2weeks on 2 weeks off,your blood levels will be all over the place sides would be harsh also jmo,if you decide against all of our advice and go ahead and run it let us know how you do,sides and everything.

Thread Information