Thread: First Cycle

ANTIVIRUS is offline New Member

First Cycle

I was just wondering if anyone can help me out. I about to do my first cycle. I have been working out for 3 years. Im looking to get bigger and more vascular. My stats are 6'2 200 pounds 13% body fat. Im looking to get to about 215 - 220 8% body fat. The stack I was thinking about doing is as follows:

Weeks 1-8 Winstrol 50mg\EOD and Eq 300mg\week
    Week 9 Clomid 100mg\daily
    week 10 Clomid 50mg\daily

Will this stack help me acheive my goals or do I need to read more on what I am doing. What type of side effects should I expect with these dosages. I appreciate any sort of direction if anyone has any good websites I can read up on please let me know thanks.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Well you picked about the best two drugs to get leaner and more vascular. I think you will be disappointed with the eq at that dose, but you should still see results at 300mg/week. I would think running the eq from 400mg-600mg/week will result in good gains along with minimal sides. Same with the winny. I would recommend to run it every day instead of eod, but you will certainly get results at eod.

Side effects at those dosages should be negligible. Same with the dosages I recommended.

One side note on your clomid therapy. That eq will still be in your system at week 9. Wait 3 weeks after your last eq shot to start clomid.

nymattyk is offline Member
    as tx said, you may want to increase your dosages: eq between 400 and 600/wk, winny 50mg ED. this would be a great cycle for leaning out, start clomid week 11- 300mg day 1, 100 days 2-11, 50 mg days 12-21

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    if you are wanting to get bigger, add some test in there too

Big J

Do you think I should front load? Remember this is my first cycle so I don't want to go crazy. Can anyone recommand a good test to take. Thanks for all your help.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't frontload, and no, you do NOT need test. If you listen to these guys, you will soon ditch your eq and winny and be running a couple grams of test for your first cycle.

Don't get the wrong idea, test is good stuff, but you asked about eq and winny. And if this is your first cycle, you really don't need 3 different types of gear. Plus, if you go with the test, it aromatizes easier than eq, so you would need to get some nolva or arimi just in case, etc., etc. Save all that worrying for later cycles.

Just stick with eq at 400-600/week and winny at 50mg/day and you will be very happy at the results.

I know that winny and eq are not for mass gaining and I also realize that diffrent people react to diffrent types of AS. Can I still expect to put on some weight and if so around how much can I expect.

Will either of these AS's produce hair lose at these dosages.

BUMP FOR SOME INFO

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks of winny?? that sounds too long for me bro. Take ALA with the winny man. Also shorten the winny...8 weeks is madd long

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    that's exactly what i was thinking....8 weeks of winny is way to long whether injectable or oral. Keep the winny to 4-6 weeks. I would use the EQ about 400mg/week. I would say 600, but it is your first cycle so your receptor sites are not saturated. Do this cycle outline:

Weeks 1-8- EQ 400mg week
    Weeks 6-10- Winny 50mg eod or ed
    Weeks 11- 100mg Clomid
    Weeks 12-13- 50mg Clomid

I used this for a previous cycle and had great results

Can I take Creatine while on winny and eq for some weight?

Thread Information