nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

ALFLUTOP?! Used by BBs to treat injusry

Guys i am looking for someone who has used ALFLUTOP, if you do not know what it is enter it in the altavista or google search engines and read a little bit. I have not been able to find much inforamtion on it but what i have found i like. From what i have read it has super tissue regenerative properties and can be very therapeutic. I just so happen to have a whole load of these babies available to me very cheap. I am injured and am willing to try anything to help my back, stretching and light bike just arent doing the trick, well not fast enough anyway. IF ANYONE CAN DIG UP A THREAD OR LINK OF A TESTIMAONIAL OF SOMEONE WHO HAS USED IT i would be forever greatful, the full treatment lasts three weeks and another treatment isnt necessary afterwards for another two months, does anyone know what the hell im talking about? oh yes, it is an injection, oil based, and comes in amps.

Bump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've used it recently. Works great.
    Take one amp a day.

NXL
    NXL is offline New Member
    They are an great product more good than adequan and its made for human use ....
    I will post more info about them

nx

NXL
    ALFLUTOP® is a natural product with high efficacy therapeutical properties proved by tests and studies performed for over 18 years.

ALFLUTOP®, conditioned as injectable solution, contains in 1 ml solution 10 mg bioactive concentrate (amino acids, low molecular mass peptides, mucopolysaccharides, trace elements: Na, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Cu, Zn), maximum 5 mg/ml phenol as preservative.

ALFLUTOP® belongs to the group of chondroprotective products having anti-hyaluronidase, antiinflammatory and analgesic action:

inhibits hyaluronidase excess;
    restores chondrocytes homeostasis in damaged tissues;
    stimulates regenerative processes at cartilage level;
    improves the synovial fluid and the afflicted cartilage quality;
    stimulates superoxide dismutase;
    inhibits occurrence of superoxide free radicals.
    The clinical trials have proved the efficacy of the product ALFLUTOP® in degenerative articular rheumatism, post-traumatic pathology and abarticular rheumatism.

Advantages:

lack of major complications;
    very well tolerated, even by the patients suffering from gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases;
    a favourable ratio of costs and clinical efficacy.
    The clinical trials have also showed the therapeutical effect of ALFLUTOP® in the treatment of periarthritis, spondiloarthrosis, spinal disc injuries, ankylopoietic spondilitis, Reiter syndrome, rheumatoid polyarthritis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ALFLUTOP?! Used by BBs to treat injusry-alfnew.jpg  

NXL
    Clinical Medicine №6 2004
    Svetlova M. S., Ignatyev V. K.

Use of alflutop in the treatment of patients with osteoarthrosis

The efficiency of alflutop was studied in patients with osteoarthrosis (OA) of the knee or hip joints. The examinees (n = 24) received alflutop only intramuscularly (in coxarthrosis) or intramuscularly in combination with the intraarticular injection of the agent (in knee osteoarthrosis). Physical examinations were made in control periods: before and immediately, 3, 6, and 12 months after treatment. Arthrosonography was used as an objective method for controlling the efficacy of the drug. The studies have demonstrated that alflutop substantially relieves pain, improves the function of the diseased joints in patients with OA. Arthrosonography has shown that the drug exerts an antiinflammatory effect, retards the progression of a pathological process in the joint. Alflutop has been found to be more effective in knee OA than in hip OA, which is determined by that its combined use regimen may be used in knee OA. The necessity and high efficiency of repeated courses of alflutop therapy are shown.

NXL
    The amps are sterile water based and its very good tolerated by your body and no side effects.

Directions for use:
    It has to be injected I.M.(intra muscular) 1 amp every day for 3 weeks,you can take again them after 2 months.
    The last clinical tests found that the amps can be injected 1-2 amps in affected parts of your articulation or damaged ligaments.This has to be done once at every 3 days during 3 weeks.It can be done again after 3 months.

nx

NXL
    some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ALFLUTOP?! Used by BBs to treat injusry-alflutopnew.jpg   ALFLUTOP?! Used by BBs to treat injusry-alamps.jpg  

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NXL
    some more pics
    looks like someone has a nice stash there

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    damn that stuff looke cool. how illegal is it?

nxl bro hi you know me of course. i was just checkin to see if the other bros had used it, you know. i trust you of course you know this, i will talk to you tonight about this stuff.

As far as I can tell this product is legal because it's a natural product.

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    if its legal, where can you get it?

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    i did a search on it. it looks like its something that is mainly used in russia and romania. i actually have one of the conditions that is supposed to be used for. im going to talk to my doc about it, but im sure he will stick his nose up at it. my doc is an ass.

NXL
    Quote Originally Posted by lwgy
    i did a search on it. it looks like its something that is mainly used in russia and romania. i actually have one of the conditions that is supposed to be used for. im going to talk to my doc about it, but im sure he will stick his nose up at it. my doc is an ass.
    its an legal stuff but i think its not legal to import that without an license there in usa.its an very popular products in east european countries.
    lwgy send me an PM

nx

Quote Originally Posted by NXL
    its an legal stuff but i think its not legal to import that without an license there in usa.its an very popular products in east european countries.
    lwgy send me an PM

nx
    I don't see why it would be illegal to import if it comes from natural substances

NXL
    i think it wil be ilegal to import because that way some taxes will not be paid and the us govern will loose some cash lol
    for every import of meds they require some licenses to be aproved first and these import licenses cost alot ...

nx

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Is is safe for women to use this stuff? My mom has arthritis.

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Is is safe for women to use this stuff? My mom has arthritis.
    I don't see why not.

Thread Information