CapnZ is offline Associate Member

A cycle question for my first post

Ok - new to the forum but reading a LOT of good info in here. I am 40, been working out regular for 2 + years - cardio and weights. I am naturally ectomorphic (tall and lean) at 6'3" and 205 lbs. I feel like I am at the end of my natural gains as I havent seen any progress for quite a while. I use creatine regularly, and eat well - High protein, med carb, low fat - as many natural foods sources as possible - 5 times a day. Here is my question:

I plan to "cut" naturally with diet and exercise to lose the last stubborn remnants of middle fat (about 7 lbs), after which I plan to do the following beginner sustanon cycle @ 250 mg per dose: day 1 / day 12 / day 22 / day 30 / day 37 / day 44 / day 50 / day 58. On day 65 I will start 2 wks of clomid @ 50 mg / day. And obviously work out hard and eat right during the cycle.
    Just wanted to run this past some "experience" before starting as I'm still 4 - 6 weeks out and doing my planning. Any input / comments greatly appreciated.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    You will defintley have to modify your diet on that cycle.... up your carbs and siginificantly up your fats.. poly and monounsaturated fats...Check out the diet forum...

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Did you get your test levels checked? At that low of a dose, I doubt it will do anything but shut down your natural production.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    ok first of all dont do sust every 12 days. if you only want to inject every week or so then do some test enanthate or test cypionate once a week. for a first cycle i would do 1.5ml per week of the test and maybe even throw in some winny tabs to go with it. i mean you are looking to cut so test and winny would be a great combo.

as far as your post cycle you need to do it 21 days after your last injection of test. if you are using clomid then do it three weeks.

heres a cycle id recommend:

test enan/ cyp >>> 1.5ml / wk >>> wks 1-8
    winny tabs >>> 25mg- 50mg / day >>> wks 5-10
    Post cycle therapy >>> clomid doses >>> wks 11-13

hope it works out for you
    -coachj

Thanks for the info - maybe I wasn't clear in my info - After my cutting with diet and exercise I'm looking to bulk up - will the test e / winny do that for me?

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    Thanks for the info - maybe I wasn't clear in my info - After my cutting with diet and exercise I'm looking to bulk up - will the test e / winny do that for me?
    well the test e will give you some size and the winny will just make you alot harder. its all about the diet man. gotta eat a good bit of food if you are looking to bulk
    -coachj

Thanks coach

Thanks Coach - appreciate the info.

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    BTW---Welcome to AR bro!!

Hey Sumo - Thanks Bro!

Thread Information