Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Question Is PEG or PG really safe?

I am planning to use PEG and PG as the carrier for my liquid orals. Anavar is the first i will try. I am concerned about these chemicals being toxic. Anyone have input? Here is an aricle cut from this link :

http://www.health-report.co.uk/harmf...r_causing.html

Here is a snipet of the articel about PEG and PG :

Too many of the toiletries and cosmetics we use are carcinogenic cocktails of hazardous waste. Most of the chemicals which go into our toiletries are no different from the harsh toxic chemicals used in industry. Far from enhancing health they pose a daily threat to it. For example, propylene glycol (PG) is a wetting agent and solvent used in make up, hair care products, deodorants and after shave. Its also the main ingredient in antifreeze and brake fluid. Similarly, polyethylene glycol (PEG), a related agent found in most skin cleansers, is a caustic used to dissolve grease... the same substance you find in oven cleaners. Isopropyl, an alcohol used in hair rinses, hand lotions and fragrances, is also a solvent found in shellac.

Anyone know alot about PEG or PG? I havent seen mine yet, is it clear? Thnx.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice is dont, var will hold fine in some everclear just low dose it 10-15mg/ml. Peg gave me a spot in my eye during usage and for about a week after it was stopped. I don't really see any point in using something with the risks because var will still fall out in 25mg/ml soulution with peg. Not worth the health risks/allergies. I know it dosen't look like alot at first but after you look at how much of that nasty stuff you have drank...... probably over 250ml's thats drinking a full cup of it over a minor amount of time

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    PEG and PG are perfectly safe (unless you plan on drinking entire glass fulls at a time).

ok, i will be taking 3 ml's a day... is this ok? PERFECTLY safe is a stretch, but ill take your word on it since your experienced in the lab... and no, i wont drink a glass full of PEG/VAR, i dont want to be ripped in a week LOL

THNX!

PS i cant get anything here over 50% alcohol, and thats vodka...

3mL ED is fine. Don't know about the alcohol though, as I'm not a Canadian.

I cant get it here, only 50% vodka, but im trying this link :

http://www.beerliquors.com/liquors/grain.htm

to see if they will ship to me. other than that, i have some peg 300 and peg 600 (nolva) and some PG coming from LM.... can you tell me if i dilute it or use the peg 300 straight??? thnx SV

I would not try diluting it with 100 proof vodka (it's got way too much water in it).

bigger is offline Senior Member
    hm. intresting .. im going to make my own winný and i got peg 400... and cuz im a so bad..im gonna inject hehlol... SV-1 sp its perfectly safe or?

ive been reading that you CAN inject it, but is it SAFE i dont know, ive been reading a lot of different opinions, but i do trust SV-1... so ill go with his final answer on that...

Thread Information