znak is offline Senior Member

Test level after cycle?

What are your typical test levels after a cycle? I came in at 156, which seems to me to be freaking low.

What is typical for you bros?

Also please indicate your age to help calibrate, 'cause I be one ol' dude.

Thanks

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Well, I'm 26 and when I went to have blood test done(and I wasn't on anything or comming off of anything) my test level was around 450-500. The guy told me that "normal" levels can be from 200-1000 and that your test levels are lowest in the morning.

chris2wire is offline Member
    I thought test levels were highest in the morning....

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Wait, your right, sorry, they are highest in the morning.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    how long have u been off cycle?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im going back on soon, but afterward Im going to get my levels checked, I dont think 1 month of pct was enough, still getting acne, and sex drive isnt spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    how long have u been off cycle?
    One month.

Doesn't anyone out there check their test levels post cycle?

What type of numbers are you getting/

Bump for info.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    One month.

Doesn't anyone out there check their test levels post cycle?

What type of numbers are you getting/

Bump for info.
    Sorry bro, not me. Don't ask, don't tell kinda thing. Numbers, especially when used for measurements, tend to fuk with my head. Just do what you can to get it back up fast. Not sure how you stand financially, but there are a lot of options. Trib, TongKat, etc, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Sorry bro, not me. Don't ask, don't tell kinda thing. Numbers, especially when used for measurements, tend to fuk with my head. Just do what you can to get it back up fast. Not sure how you stand financially, but there are a lot of options. Trib, TongKat, etc, etc...
    I have no problems financially (that is a good thing) and am aware how to get it back up. I was just wondering how low people's test gets after a cycle, I mean is it something that should be watched/concerned about?

speak is offline Associate Member
    What are your typical test levels after a cycle? I came in at 156, which seems to me to be freaking low.

What is typical for you bros?

Also please indicate your age to help calibrate, 'cause I be one ol' dude.

Thanks
    What kind of PCT did you do?

And also I would have waited two months to get it checked(maybe even three), I think your body is still kinda freaking out after only a month.

Deca takes three weeks to get out of your system, and test e two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    What kind of PCT did you do?
    HCG 10 days at 1000 mcg day
    Teslacs
    then clomid therapy

HCG 10 days at 1000 mcg day
    Teslacs
    then clomid therapy
    you wouldn't of been done with your clomid yet after a month....right?

what gear were you on?

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Deca takes three weeks to get out of your system, and test e two weeks.
    test e takes three weeks, its cyp that takes 2 weeks

you wouldn't of been done with your clomid yet after a month....right?

what gear were you on?
    My question was:

What are typical numbers to see for test after a cycle?

It was not:

"Did I do my pct correctly?" or "After a Cyp/deca /dbol cycle are test levels typically low?"

Is there anyone on the board that checks their test levels post-cycle? If there are, would you mind sharing with me what your levels are?

I have no problems financially (that is a good thing) and am aware how to get it back up. I was just wondering how low people's test gets after a cycle, I mean is it something that should be watched/concerned about?
    Gotcha. In my personal opinion, I don't feel like you have to watch or monitor it unless you are have some major issues. Temporary lack of sex drive isn't a major issue to me....may be to some however. I guess I just feel like the cost involved, plus the risk of raising suspicion, make it not worth it for me, as it would just satisfy my curiosity more than anything else.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    damn...150 is pretty low. I was 700 when I got mine checked (before cycle). But then again, I have youth on my side. Immediatley after a cycle I am about 300-500. PCT brings me back to 700.

usbbq is offline New Member
    I'm pretty close to you in age and I had my test checked after a few weeks of SD. It came in around 170. Low enuff the Doc put me on HRT to try to get it up to 500-600. Whatever works...

My question was:

What are typical numbers to see for test after a cycle?

It was not:

"Did I do my pct correctly?" or "After a Cyp/deca /dbol cycle are test levels typically low?"

Is there anyone on the board that checks their test levels post-cycle? If there are, would you mind sharing with me what your levels are?
    Ok, I guess you are missing my point so I'll try one more time. I personally don't think you should worry about your levels ONE month after a cycle. Your levels are still trying to get up. And since clomid is usually not started untill 2-3 weeks after a cycle then done for 4 weeks, I don't think testing ONE month after is very accurate.

So if your question is; "who wastes a doctors visit and money on a testosterone test while their natural test levels are still obviously supressed?" I apologize

also I never questioned if you did your PCT correctly, but since I don't know you I had to ask if you did it.
    Last edited by speak; 07-07-2005 at 11:57 AM.

Ok, I guess you are missing my point so I'll try one more time. I personally don't think you should worry about your levels ONE month after a cycle. Your levels are still trying to get up. And since clomid is usually not started untill 2-3 weeks after a cycle then done for 4 weeks, I don't think testing ONE month after is very accurate.

So if your question is; "who wastes a doctors visit and money on a testosterone test while their natural test levels are still obviously supressed?" I apologize

also I never questioned if you did your PCT correctly, but since I don't know you I had to ask if you did it.
    lol...good point

Who starts clomid 2 -3 weeks after a cycle? I'm not sure about other substances, but with tren and prop it's 3 days after last inject

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Who starts clomid 2 -3 weeks after a cycle? I'm not sure about other substances, but with tren and prop it's 3 days after last inject
    Depends on the substance. Test cyp/eth stays in your system for two weeks after last inject. Deca for three. Prop for three days.

[QUOTE=speak]

QUOTE]

speak-- i am not dissing you.

But this is pretty close to my question- "among the people that waste their money getting their test levels checked between cycles, what do their natural test levels get suppressed to?"

It is beginning to look like most people don't check.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I recently thought my levels were low so I got them checked. They came back fine (637) , but if it's any help to you normal range is 241 to 827 for total testosterone . So you're definetely out of normal range. There's a thousand test boosters on the market which is an advantage for the moment b/c you can go right down the street and buy it. These can hold you over until you get the real test boosters! Just my 2 sents

Thread Information