302help is offline Junior Member

Exclamation First cycle need help! Test & Eq

Ok I am going to be taking my first cycle pretty soon and I have some questions.
    Here is what I thought from reading I should take:
    Test(not sure which one?)
    400mg wk 1-11
    Eq
    300mg wk 1-10
    and nolva through the whole cycle. But if I take it through the whole cycle will I need to worry about PCT. And how much should I take through the cycle. Do not want to get gyno. Please critique, I want to do it 100% the first time. Also I was going to use finastride ( the hair loss stuff ) does this help very much. Also I know Eq is used in cutting cycles so willl it cut body fat off with this cycle? If so how much? Also I plan on eating about 5000 calories of clean food a day with this be enough? Im really looking for someone to lay out exactly what I should do.

302help is offline Junior Member
    Why would eq not do anything for me on the first cycle. I thought what I listed was a good beginner cycle. Also what about running the nolva.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    not a damn thing wrong with test e/EQ for a 1st cycle, but the EQ dose should be twice that.

unless you know you are gyno prone, there shouldnt be need for any anti-e's during the cycle, that is of course unless you want to avoid bloat (which helps gains, IMO)

of course do PCT. always do PCT for long cycles. the fact that you even doubt this astounds me.

finasteride works, but it is known to cut into gains. also kills my libido.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 302help
    Why would eq not do anything for me on the first cycle. I thought what I listed was a good beginner cycle. Also what about running the nolva.
    No need for EQ in a 1st cycle. Stick with Test Enan or Cyp. Can kickstart with Dbol or Tbol for wk 1 - 4.

Run Nolva 10mg/ED during the cycle and 20mg/ED during PCT.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    only run test for a first cycle, see how ur body reacts with one compound bf putting numerious compounds in ur body... like said above run test at 500mgs/wk for either 10-12 wks and u already said u have nolva on hand so all u need now is proper pct supplies and ur good to go bud... maybe a jump start with some d-bol would be ok at say 30-40mgs ed for the first 4wks or so... good luck

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    ummmm i have a question..........

why is it alright to do test, deca , and dbol for a first cycle but not test/eq?

bro let me tell you something. heres absolutely nothing wrong with taking those two substances at the same time. those dosages also are perfect for the first cycle. low dosages yet you will def grow from them.

as far as the nolva goes, id suggest 10mg/day and if you notice your nipples getting puffy then go to 20mg/day.

yes you def have to do PCT. i do nolva for PCT instead of clomid and know alot of others that do the same thing. Nolva gets me back to normal and i dont break out like you would on clomid.

as far as cutting with eq, it all depends on your diet, cardio and workouts. you can lose bf on any substance you take. it all comes down to the diet.

you are going to love that cycle and it should make you pretty hard. good luck on it and if you need any other help, pm me
    -coachj

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    ummmm i have a question..........

why is it alright to do test, deca , and dbol for a first cycle but not test/eq?

bro let me tell you something. heres absolutely nothing wrong with taking those two substances at the same time. those dosages also are perfect for the first cycle. low dosages yet you will def grow from them.

as far as the nolva goes, id suggest 10mg/day and if you notice your nipples getting puffy then go to 20mg/day.

yes you def have to do PCT. i do nolva for PCT instead of clomid and know alot of others that do the same thing. Nolva gets me back to normal and i dont break out like you would on clomid.

as far as cutting with eq, it all depends on your diet, cardio and workouts. you can lose bf on any substance you take. it all comes down to the diet.

you are going to love that cycle and it should make you pretty hard. good luck on it and if you need any other help, pm me
    -coachj

noone is saying its not ok, most ppl like to see how their body reacts to one substance bf filling ur body with multiple compounds.... better safe than sorry bro

Thread Information