Thread: Test Suspension

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member

Test Suspension

Wondering about everyone's opinions on test suspension. I havent seen many cycles here (or anywhere for that matter) with it. From what Ive heard most only use it to jumpstart cycles. I was wondering if I could use it as my test, run it about ten weeks or so. The main reason Ive seen that people wont run run it throughout the cycle is that it is incredibley painful. I have also heard that suspension is very powerful but your gains from it are easy to lose. Opinions and experiences are welcome.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I remember BDTR saying how the gains he made were one of the best and are fairly easy to attain post cycle. Never had any experiences with Test Susp. Hope you like injecting 2x per day also.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro im running susp now for the first 3 weeks of my cycle. there is no way in hell i would wont to shoot this shit for 10 weeks. that pain in carzy and im trying to find a way to cut it.

How effective is it? Worth the pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I remember BDTR saying how the gains he made were one of the best and are fairly easy to attain post cycle. Never had any experiences with Test Susp. Hope you like injecting 2x per day also.

I have a fetish for injecting. J/k yeah I think ill be fine as far as that goes. I injected three times a day while on my GH cycles.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Glad you like injections!

I recall BDTR saying that the gains he made from Test Susp were the one of the best he's ever got. That is saying something, considering the amounts of AS he's taken and different compounds he's used. I also remember him saying that he woke up in the middle of the night, just to inject, then went back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Glad you like injections!

I recall BDTR saying that the gains he made from Test Susp were the one of the best he's ever got. That is saying something, considering the amounts of AS he's taken and different compounds he's used. I also remember him saying that he woke up in the middle of the night, just to inject, then went back to bed.
    Wow, awesome.

Thread Information