justin2305 is offline Senior Member

heard some rumers bout var??need a lil imput

ive heard two different things... #1 var will not help in any way shape or form with joint pain....#2 var will help a lil bit with joint pain
    i keep doing search after search and i cant really find anything... can someone please help? thanks

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    ive heard two different things... #1 var will not help in any way shape or form with joint pain....#2 var will help a lil bit with joint pain
    i keep doing search after search and i cant really find anything... can someone please help? thanks
    I wonder if it varies from person to person.

For me, var helps joints a little bit. I do mainly low doses (20 mg per day) and my joints feel "a little" better, like maybe 10 to 20 percent better.

I am 41 with old football injuries, so I generally have a lot of joint pain.

bump for any more info

anyone have anything on this? thanks guys

smiler is offline Senior Member
    not trying to be a dik but it sounds like you are looking for an excuse to take var...maybe to justify the cost in your own mind?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    not trying to be a dik but it sounds like you are looking for an excuse to take var...maybe to justify the cost in your own mind?
    what?!?! cause someone wants to know the effects of an AAS they are looking for an EXUSE to take it??? would YOU take it if it helped joints? if it hurt them? i wont take winny for that reason...

anyway, take deca if joint help is what your looking for (as im sure you may already know, to be politically correct for smiles) i heard var helps a bit too BTW
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 07-06-2005 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    what?!?! cause someone wants to know the effects of an AAS they are looking for an EXUSE to take it??? would YOU take it if it helped joints? if it hurt them? i wont take winny for that reason...

anyway, take deca if joint help is what your looking for
    um actually i said that because 1. he is a senior member, i would think he already has a good idea on steriod profiles. 2 he said he heard it wont help at all and also that it may help a lil bit. i would be totally surprised if your advice did him any good at all. " take deca if joint help is what your looking for"
    hello...he didn't ask about deca d.a. you did not address any of his question.

um actually i said that because 1. he is a senior member, i would think he already has a good idea on steriod profiles. 2 he said he heard it wont help at all and also that it may help a lil bit. i would be totally surprised if your advice did him any good at all. " take deca if joint help is what your looking for"
    ok ok you the man

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I've heard from a number of bros that it will not do anything for joint pain in lower doses (20-50mg) but at higher doses (60-100mg) it will actually CAUSE joint pain. It could be because of the associated strength gains. Hope this helps.

ok ok you the man
    no disrespect, just the way i read the ?

no prob... as for all the other posts, im starting to think that var has pretty different effects on everyone, so, again (sigh) i guess he will have to try it, maybe start low and build up to see what effect it has on him? i guess thatll be the only way to find out... hope you have a good powder source!! LOL var tabs are NUTTY $$$ for me

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yep, powder is the only way to go with var, just too damn expensive otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Yep, powder is the only way to go with var, just too damn expensive otherwise.
    ya damn skippy LOL!! a few$$$ a gr. is nothing compared to 1-1.50 tab at like 2-5mg!!! OUCH!!!!

umm... didnt i say ive heard numerous things in my first post and y would i possibly be looking for a reason to take var? makes no since to me bud, i simply asked cuz on numerous boards including this one the whole var and joint thing has been a lil bit of a debate, but thanks for ur imput

no prob... as for all the other posts, im starting to think that var has pretty different effects on everyone, so, again (sigh) i guess he will have to try it, maybe start low and build up to see what effect it has on him? i guess thatll be the only way to find out... hope you have a good powder source!! LOL var tabs are NUTTY $$$ for me
    got that covered bro

umm... didnt i say ive heard numerous things in my first post and y would i possibly be looking for a reason to take var? makes no since to me bud, i simply asked cuz on numerous boards including this one the whole var and joint thing has been a lil bit of a debate, but thanks for ur imput
    yea ok...y dont u tell me y you would b looking 4 a reason. you are welcome for my imput.

yea ok...y dont u tell me y you would b looking 4 a reason. you are welcome for my imput.
    asking a ? about a compound has nothing to do with finding a reason to take it bud, i have no clue where that is coming from.... and the reasoning for asking is u can do a search urself just on this board and see how many different things are said about this issue, but ok... lets try to gain some maturity now bro come on

asking a ? about a compound has nothing to do with finding a reason to take it bud, i have no clue where that is coming from.... and the reasoning for asking is u can do a search urself just on this board and see how many different things are said about this issue, but ok... lets try to gain some maturity now bro come on
    look moron my whole point was that you have obviously been here awhile so even if some say it helps a little for joint pain and some say it does nothing what do you want to hear? i think you know better

look moron my whole point was that you have obviously been here awhile so even if some say it helps a little for joint pain and some say it does nothing what do you want to hear? i think you know better
    the whole moron thing was unnessesary hince that shows ur lack of maturity right there bro.... wanted to hear some personal experiances and so forth, what else thats the whole reasoning from my post is to see what other ppl have heard and or have experianced.... good day now
    Last edited by justin2305; 07-06-2005 at 07:42 PM.

ok mr mature. did you read what u wrote?

yes the moron thing was unnessesary, for that i apolagize

yes the moron thing was unnessesary, for that i apolagize
    its all good bro

ok here is the only legit answer to your ?, var helps a bit for some people but for others does nothing for joint pain. feel free to try it and let us know which catagory you fall under. lol just kddn man

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I think that its funny to see some people post the progression of a argument as time goes on cus they have more time to think things through. At times i get on to the board and say some sarcastic things sometimes cus im just in different moods. Also I also think that this is a juice board so sometimes people get all psyched up about stuff. But then come back to thinking straight. Look in my mind as always, just take of all ur experiences with anything that u have had in life that has worries, and make a judgement. I aways hear older people say 'just wait till ur my age and see'. I think u are taking the least likely thing possible to give u side effects. So just do some reflecting on if u want to pretty much take it or not. I wouldnt be worry about it if its given to people that are dying of conditions that just waste u away slowly.

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Var f ucked my joints...... burned them like a mofo. I couldnt even walk on the treadmill cause it would burn my calves so freakin bad!!!! Me I hate the stuff. When I would bench my shoulders would burn like lobster. I was on about 30mg a day and could not wait to get off the stuff............

Now granted my arms, chest and quads didnt suffer... they were pumped 24/7....but f uck the burn in my calves and shoulders were unbearable...you couldnt pay me to take that stuff again

Thread Information