Wahat are your thoughts on dbol as a 3 wk kickstart to this competition cycle?

Its 11.5 weeks to showtime. My cycle consists of 500 mg/wk sus,50 mg/day dbol , 500 mg/wk cyp, 800 mg/wk EQ, 25 mcg/day T-3, 20 mg nolva/day. I'll drop the dbol after 3 weeks and my plan is to throw in some clenbuterol and keep up with the nolva and T-3 to cut out the water from the dbol. I'm planning on dropping the cyp afetr week 5, and bringing in 100 mg masteron eod, 30 mg var/day, and 50 mg winny eod. I'm good freinds with a national competitior and we've talked much about my cycle. He keeps telling me to drop the dbol to 30 mg a day maximum, and drop my cyp to 300/week max, since I'm also running sustanon . I guess I was just thinking in my head that if I do this then it wont give me enough dbol OR cyp to be worth a **** next cycle. In my mind I'm thinking, can I burn through 100 10mg tabs of dbol and a bottle of 250mg cyp in the first 3-5 weeks, but still come in lean enough for the show? I've cycled much before, and I've ran my dbol at 35 mg a day max, now it's 50 mg. If I keep hard on the diet and cardio ,will this dosage pinch me come showtime? Your thoughts are appreciated.

bump

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp and sus

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would switch the sust and cyp to prop at 75mg ed and run the EQ along.
    use the dbol 7 days before the show at 50mg with aldactone starting 3 days before show.

25mcg t3 is'nt gonna do much as its only a replacement dose for what your body normally produce.its a dose thats been used when on hgh.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would switch the sust and cyp to prop at 75mg ed and run the EQ along.
    use the dbol 7 days before the show at 50mg with aldactone starting 3 days before show.

25mcg t3 is'nt gonna do much as its only a replacement dose for what your body normally produce.its a dose thats been used when on hgh.

-rodge
    I understand that prop would probably be better but I've already got the other stuff and cant afford much more right now. I can get by with cyp and sus if I keep up with the anti e's and the cardio right?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes it can,i've done it in the past even with deca in it.

-rodge

j martini is offline Member
    If you have enough cash to get some letrozole or arimidex that would make a big difference.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    If you have enough cash to get some letrozole or arimidex that would make a big difference.
    def agree with this.

as far as your cycle goes, id run the the cyp at 500mg/wk for the first few weeks and then depending on how much sust you have start the sust at 125mg ed. and yes up your t3 dosage but run it safely
    -coachj

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

Good to hear you are going to compete. I competed back in May for the 1st time and I came in ripped as hell. I used cyp all up until contest day as well as dbol , and anadrol ( also tren , anavar , and winny). Use nolvadex and proviron , tighten your diet and hit the cardio and you will comein ripped no matter whether you use cyp or prop and even if you use dbol or anadrol.

Hope this helps.

keep us posted on what you decide.

Good luck

Thread Information