Thread: clen

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

clen

i want to add some clen to the end of my eq prop winny cycle.

im running
    eq 12 weeks, 400mg/week
    prop 15 weeks, 525mg/week
    winny last 4 weeks 50mg/ed

what should i do with the clen, or should i not add it at all?
    If you think i should or can then how much.

nobody has any opinions?

come on now, somebody has to have some sort of thoughts on something here

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    i personally do clen two days on and two days off. i do this since clen stays in your system for 3 days. on the off days i do an E/C/A stack.

now for alot of people they do clen two weeks on and 2 weeks off. a bunch opf people on this board seem to do clen for 12 weeks at a time but i personally wont do it.

both me and my wife have done clen many times and we both prefer the 2 days on 2 days off regimen.
    -coachj

but how long should i do it? when should i add it? how much a day?

Logan13 is offline Banned

up to date

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    i personally do clen two days on and two days off. i do this since clen stays in your system for 3 days. on the off days i do an E/C/A stack.

now for alot of people they do clen two weeks on and 2 weeks off. a bunch opf people on this board seem to do clen for 12 weeks at a time but i personally wont do it.

both me and my wife have done clen many times and we both prefer the 2 days on 2 days off regimen.
    -coachj
    Coach, you need to take a look at the latest info. on clen cycles. It is in the profiles forum. Are you still pyramiding your cycles as well?

Caban, use the clen during pct. It's anti catabolic properties will help you hang on to some of your hard earned muscle. IMO, on-cycle = grow, pct & off-cycle = cut.

-Logan13

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Coach, you need to take a look at the latest info. on clen cycles. It is in the profiles forum. Are you still pyramiding your cycles as well?

Caban, use the clen during pct. It's anti catabolic properties will help you hang on to some of your hard earned muscle. IMO, on-cycle = grow, pct & off-cycle = cut.

-Logan13
    i agree 100%.. i have been reading and posting like mad about clen cause im about to start. it only makes sense to use PCT with your other meds... i would go 2wks on 2wks off, at 150mcg ED.... any opinions on that? still open to suggestion, and dont mean to hijack... just good info here!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ya, what is the profiles forum??

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13

-Logan13
    no i dont pyramid clen. i know that my body responds well to 100mcg per day.

i do pyramid t3 though

so noone is answering my original question, how should i run it and how much? Start it in the cycle and continue through pct or just pct?

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    im personally going to take clen starting during pct...starting with 40 mcg's and quickly pyramiding to 120/day(i personally cant take any more than that the headaches and shakes are outta control at any higher doseage). Im planning on doing this for 2 weeks.

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy

360 posts in two months full of EXPERT advice and then we get this question

not really sure what that post is supposed to mean, if youre referring to me i dont know how many posts i have but they are usually all questions, i dont offer much info because although i know what im talking about im not an expert

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    so noone is answering my original question, how should i run it and how much? Start it in the cycle and continue through pct or just pct?
    Run the clen all 4 weeks of pct, or at least until your endogenous test levels are back to normal. Until your natural test is back up, you run the risk of your body catabolizing its new muscle, clen is an anti-catabolic agent. During the 3rd week, take a dose of Benadryl every night before bed, this will clear your receptors. I take mine at 8am, 12pm, and 4 pm. Try to make them equal doses, or close to equal. Start at 60 mcg/day = 20mcg x 3 times/day. Get your tolerance for clen established, then up it as you go, but no need IMO to go over 100 mcg.
    -Logan13

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy

While you were gone, we added, then took away, a new forum with around 50 Profiles I worked on.

Ha! And now they're gone!

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    While you were gone, we added, then took away, a new forum with around 50 Profiles I worked on.

Ha! And now they're gone!
    Were they hacked? BTW, I got on ****shop to check it out, I thought that I might see your profiles there.

No...thats not why they are gone. They've been gone for weeks now...

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    clen is great for PCT...i run it the first 2 weeks when it matters most (plus i cant stand it much after that)

albuterol is a very viable option, also. works well for me and others.

Thread Information