Tbomb2005 is offline New Member

Propionate And Deca 300

i will be starting a 10 week cycle of Propionate and Deca 300 this week, i was wondering what i will all need besides the deca and propionate? will i need anything besides these two? Could somone who knows these two steriods explain what is the best way to take these, maybe a schedual of the right amounts i will be taking? also i dont want any hair loss or deca dick so what could i take to prevent that? What should i expect after the 10th week in lbs of muscle gain? thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on if you are gyno prone (estrogen related) or not but at the very least........

10mg of Nolva ED, .25mg L-dex ED or 1.25mg Letro Eod (letro could have a adverse effect on your sex drive), and 200mg B6 ED through the cycle.

What does the cycle look like in dosages for the prop. Also, you will need to run the Prop at least 3 weeks past the last injection of Deca before starting PCT.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbomb2005
    i will be starting a 10 week cycle of Propionate and Deca 300 this week, i was wondering what i will all need besides the deca and propionate? will i need anything besides these two? Could somone who knows these two steriods explain what is the best way to take these, maybe a schedual of the right amounts i will be taking? also i dont want any hair loss or deca dick so what could i take to prevent that? What should i expect after the 10th week in lbs of muscle gain? thanks

Prop 500mgs/wk broken up into ed shots. Deca 400mgs/wk broken up into two shots. I would take b6 and 10mgs of nolva during cycle. Also do a search on pct.

QV Propionate

Ok i have Test Propionate QV and i have been taking 1cc a week and its been about 2 weeks now, shouldnt i notice anything at this point or is 1cc per week to small of a dose? i started the test 2 weeks prior before i start the deca 300 which i will be starting monday.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Whats the dose?

Right now just on the Proponiate i am taking 1cc a week in one shot which i think is about 250mg a week, but i have been lifting very hard and eating alot and i havent noticed anything. is this normal or is this steroid weak or is the dose too weak? when i got the vial it was the orginal cover with the QV in black on a white cap so i know its the real stuff, should i consider some other test or could someone who knows about this QV stuff tell me what i should be expecting?

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    ummmm??? have u done your research on prop, if im reading this right u are taking 1cc a week, prop needs to be shot everyday or everyother day, if u want somthing to shoot once a week u need enanthate bud. u will not see anything from 1cc of prop a week!

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbomb2005
    Right now just on the Proponiate i am taking 1cc a week in one shot which i think is about 250mg a week, but i have been lifting very hard and eating alot and i havent noticed anything. is this normal or is this steroid weak or is the dose too weak? when i got the vial it was the orginal cover with the QV in black on a white cap so i know its the real stuff, should i consider some other test or could someone who knows about this QV stuff tell me what i should be expecting?
    1cc is 100mgs. where the hell did you get 250 from? 100mgs a week is crap. Do some reading.

Thread Information