sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

inporting into UK

does any one know if it is safe and legal to import steroids into the uk from anywhere in the world?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    um no.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    does any one know if it is safe and legal to import steroids into the uk from anywhere in the world?
    Legal? No

Safe? Mail it to yourself or your mother in law and pick it up when you are home. If you get a slip from customs or the post office, send your mother in law.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    pm me bro we shall talk about this. yes it is safe. i dont discuss things like this on the open forum however

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    UK Laws state that you can import steroids , at any quantitiy, as long as it's for PERSONAL USE only. You would have to prove this if you decide to order more than 3 months worth (a shed load).

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    UK Laws state that you can import steroids, at any quantitiy, as long as it's for PERSONAL USE only. You would have to prove this if you decide to order more than 3 months worth (a shed load).
    yes this is very true i know two friends who have brought back gear and customs have found it and let them through,do a search on customs drug laws,that will tell you all you need to know mate.

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Yep have to agree, I think the law was changed in 96. As long as its for personal use it is not illegal to either possess or import. That doesn't mean it will be easy. Hope you have agood source dude. All the best.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Yes I think it's still legal to import for personal use ( it's definately legal to posess for personal ).

yes def legal to possess for personal use,but if you get caught sellin any say goodby for a 5 stretch!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    What exactly are the laws in the UK?

I mean, if i was to shoot up in front of a policeman could he do anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    What exactly are the laws in the UK?

I mean, if i was to shoot up in front of a policeman could he do anything about it?
    i would think hed nick you for takin the piss mate!do a search on customs drug laws,when i looked it basically said you cannot get nicked for possession as long as its for personal use and you can prove it,if you get caught sellin gear you can get banged up for upto 5 years.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bro

I'll search on it now

a few years ago i actually went to customs up london and asked about importin gear for personal use,they sent me a letter and it stated that i could bring back i think upto £500 of gear,will have to try and dig it out think i still ave it somewhere!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    a few years ago i actually went to customs up london and asked about importin gear for personal use,they sent me a letter and it stated that i could bring back i think upto £500 of gear,will have to try and dig it out think i still ave it somewhere!
    Only £500 of gear bro? I thought it would be more than that.... I got the impression it could be any amount as long as you can prove to them its for personal use only and that you don't plan to set up business.

Thread Information