beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

My Pussee hurts! What the F@%k Need help and no answer

Everyone here have selective reading or what. A bro in Need Help and no one answers. Isn't that what this forum is about? And don't give me the "read the past post bro" There are too many to read and none that will answer my question.

I'm still getting sick every Wed like clock work! Taking sust 250 on Mon and Thurs, and Eq 200 Monday and Thurs.. taking plenty of vitamins, water, rest, eating good...cycle is doing great but I don't think I can handle the flu every week. I tried letting a few days lapse (i.e. took a shot on Tue and Friday thinking I should get sick on Thurs but still got sick on Wed!!! My options are to lower the sust dosage eack week, but will this mess up my cycle going from say 500 sust/400 eq per week to 375 /400. I thought about shooting one per week with 500 / 400? Please help....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wait are you saying that every wednesday only on wednesday you get sick? how long is your cycle and what week are you in now?

Yep.. every wed at 7-9 pm I get sick. Been on for 6 weeks now and it bagan on week 3. Taking sust 250 x's 2 and Eq 200 x's 2.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what kind of sick, headache, sore throat, throwing up? shitting your fukin assy off? breaking out in a odd greyish greeney rash around your baggage area? sticky odd secretions coming out of your eyes and anus?

WHAT KINDA SICK?

(I'm sick!...mentally)

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i had something similar happen to me last cycle. i was taking some test e from ip china i believe and there was a really high ba content in it and would get red and a little swollen and the next day i would be sick. i would get cold then hot and felt like shit. it was only when i took the 2nd shot of the week of test e though. could be a wierd coincidence but as soon as i discontinued the test e it didn't come back. the sickness would last from 1 to 3 days for me though.

Good thing it's not any of the things you mentioned! Nah, just flu... high fever 103, chills, aching bones and sensitive skin, and head aches. I've been keeping an eye on BP and it seems in check... But it's the wed night flu that I don't understand. Like I said.. I even switched days on injections and still getting it on wed night...

inevitable is offline Member
    Ygpm

What is Ygpm?

inevitable is offline Member
    You Got Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i had something similar happen to me last cycle. i was taking some test e from ip china i believe and there was a really high ba content in it and would get red and a little swollen and the next day i would be sick. i would get cold then hot and felt like shit. it was only when i took the 2nd shot of the week of test e though. could be a wierd coincidence but as soon as i discontinued the test e it didn't come back. the sickness would last from 1 to 3 days for me though.
    My gear is from china as well... No redness or swelling... just get that sickness 2 days after 2nd shot.. weird...

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    its one of the sides of sustanon . switch your injections to ed.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    Everyone here have selective reading or what. A bro in Need Help and no one answers. Isn't that what this forum is about? And don't give me the "read the past post bro" There are too many to read and none that will answer my question.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought your pussy hurt? I came to the rescue with my cape on when I herd the distress call.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I thought your pussy hurt? I came to the rescue with my cape on when I herd the distress call.
    That's funny shit! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    its one of the sides of sustanon. switch your injections to ed.
    I can't do ed bro.. I hate injecting... what would change other than the amount of gear per shot? I just thought I'd lower the dose a bit.. prob from 500 x 2 to 200 x 2???

robkesl is offline Senior Member

thats what i was thinking, whats your diet like, do you eat the same foods throughout the week. do you take any supplements, do you have somebody thats playing a mean trick on you, and you dont know it?

mean trick? My diet is about 75% of what a good diet should be on the juice. I usually eat a variety of food. I take weight gainer and a protien shakes... and vitamins... that's about it

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    thats happened to me sometimes but it goes away after a few weeks

I think of it as my body thinking it needs to fight the test, then gradully getting better about it

sorry for the bad explaination

it feels like the beginning of an infection, then goes away. once in awhile it happens again, mostly in weeks 2-6

injecting into smaller muscles makes it worse

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I can't do ed bro.. I hate injecting... what would change other than the amount of gear per shot? I just thought I'd lower the dose a bit.. prob from 500 x 2 to 200 x 2???

Sounds like your pussee does hurt. Didnt your momma ever tell you sus has to be shot eod? So the shots suck, you will get used to it.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Why would you do a cycle that is not ment for you?
    You should of ran Test E or C dont you think?
    Big waist of money and time IMO

Good luck on your sickness Bro

mtown is offline Junior Member
    that same thing happened to me at the start of the cycle im on now. test e 650/week and eq 400/ week. the first month was brutal, i was sick every week for 2 or 3 days. im in week 10 now, and havent gotten sick for the last few weeks. weird how that works.

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    The answer to your question is to shoot EOD. Your test levels are fluctuating like the size of my balls do going on and off cycle. I have many friends who have taken sust and the only one that didnt get the acne, sickness, and mood swings was the one who shot EOD. Its a little tricky to deal with if your de****g with amps, but i think if you shoot 125 mgs or 1/2 cc EOD that should be just about sufficient. You need to man-up and forget about the shot pain. I have a hard time believing that you can deal with the pain of playing college football, but are scared of a little prick and a sore glute.

Logan13 is offline Banned

come on man

You can't do ED/EOD injects, but your tired of being sick every Wednesday. The reason why you are getting sick every Wednesday has everything to do with your inject schedule, your test levels are fluctuating because you are not using the chemical correctly. You should have known how to cycle sus before doing so. Now that you know what the problem is, what do you plan on doing to solve it? BTW, I have heard that sus can make your pussee hurt.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    puahhahaha..thas funny!

Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    that same thing happened to me at the start of the cycle im on now. test e 650/week and eq 400/ week. the first month was brutal, i was sick every week for 2 or 3 days. im in week 10 now, and havent gotten sick for the last few weeks. weird how that works.
    I know what you mean man.. it sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    You can't do ED/EOD injects, but your tired of being sick every Wednesday. The reason why you are getting sick every Wednesday has everything to do with your inject schedule, your test levels are fluctuating because you are not using the chemical correctly. You should have known how to cycle sus before doing so. Now that you know what the problem is, what do you plan on doing to solve it? BTW, I have heard that sus can make your pussee hurt.
    i did sust on another cycle and had no problems. in fact, I shot once a week and had great results at 375. I know how to cycle sust... just don't want to use in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    The answer to your question is to shoot EOD. Your test levels are fluctuating like the size of my balls do going on and off cycle. I have many friends who have taken sust and the only one that didnt get the acne, sickness, and mood swings was the one who shot EOD. Its a little tricky to deal with if your de****g with amps, but i think if you shoot 125 mgs or 1/2 cc EOD that should be just about sufficient. You need to man-up and forget about the shot pain. I have a hard time believing that you can deal with the pain of playing college football, but are scared of a little prick and a sore glute.
    LMAO... I hear ya bro... it's not the pain of the stick... just don't want to get the cyst in my ass that I've seen on people. I guess I'll go EOD and see what happenes...

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Why would you do a cycle that is not ment for you?
    You should of ran Test E or C dont you think?
    Big waist of money and time IMO

Good luck on your sickness Bro

What do you mean not meant for me? I used this same cycle before and had great gains and no sickness at all. I'm not out to get big.. just want to keep looking like bow flex guy......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    . just want to keep looking like bow flex guy......
    This is off the subject slightly, but that look of the "bow flex guy" is one that can easily be attained/held naturally.

K, back to the thread.

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This is off the subject slightly, but that look of the "bow flex guy" is one that can easily be attained/held naturally.

K, back to the thread.

~SC~
    Fuc the bowflex guy I want to look like SC!!!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO... I hear ya bro... it's not the pain of the stick... just don't want to get the cyst in my ass that I've seen on people. I guess I'll go EOD and see what happenes...
    you can avoid the cyst in your ass by useing more than one injection site.
    they should be rotated as much as you can. it will help keep down the scare tissue. try delts, quads, tris, bicepts and chest. all are easy to do and pain free.

proph is offline New Member

happens with sust

As you know sust has test propinate, which with me, caused the same affects..it the sust man

Stacker3 is offline New Member

Sick of being sick?

Well this is just my opinion bro,

If you can't get a proper INJ schedule then I would definately be considering something else more agreeable with you natural chemistry.

Hell I have never ran SUST but haven't really had the desire after all my research. I found something originally that gave me results and stuck with it. If you are more concered about quick gains etc.. then well, sorry bro might be something you just have to deal with.

I just know that if I pinpointed a certain cocktail that made me sick on a fricken timeclock I would drop it! Then continue just running the EQ or whatever until I finished cycle. Possibly throw in something light for the transition like Primo and then get your 75% diet up to 90% - 100%. Tapering the dosge of SUST might be needed but I doubt it at this point. Moreover If you say you have ran the same cycle before then It is even more of a mystery to me. Are the goods from the same Lab? If the SUST is not then shit bro the answer to me would be obvious!

But hell, that is just me dude, I always try to stay in the safe side no matter what it is even if I do have wait a bit longer, its better than de****g with a bunch of shit. Your weekly "flu" is doing more to your body than you probably realize and it ain't for the overall benefit, ya know what I'm saying?

As far as Cysts are concened, dude that is a rarity. Just make sure you do switch out and always clean your area before and after! I like the Quads for injections, can't even feel it.

What are you running BTW for estro fighting? If nothing you should consider Novla all through your cycle. You'll find that it is great nipping any possible sides in the bud. Up your Vitamin C intake and suck on some Zinc lozenges throughout the day and that should possible help fight whatever it is.

---- Swole Cat, I agree with you about bowflex guy. I'd love to see you kick the crap outta him though LOL. You big ass Mutha!!

Hope this helps you BeachBum. I'm no expert by any stretch, but I'd just figure I'd throw in my two pennies worth.

GOOD LUCK!

Stacker (raised to the 3rd power)
    "those who follow the crowd, will never be followed by a crowd"
    -JM

Thread Information