needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Androgen Loading

What actualy is androgen loading ? i have never heard of it on this board but how someone explained it to me (and belives it works very well) is to do a cycle of 6 weeks and front load like mad with either deca or sust basicaly.

Has anyone else ever heard of this or is it a load of bullshit ?

I saw a 6 week cycle of Sust/dbol /primo endorsed in literature on Steroid Encyclopaedia, just recently, actually. In my opinion it is a shitty idea.

bump, anyone else heard of this so called Androgen Loading

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    How can your body respond quickly enough. The gaining process has much to do with TIME YOUR BODY HAS CALORIES TO GROW. Who cares if you have 4 grams of test in you per day, and 2 grams of Deca , and all sorts of other shiot. You can only build so much muscle per day... cause your stomach can only process so much food, and your body can only move the amount of nutrients to the cells it has received from it.

Try it tho, let us know if it works. lol

i thought the same mate, i couldnt see how it would work, but maybe iv got the concept of androgen loading wrong. Has anyone else heard of Androgen Loading, and if so, is it done how i have had it explained to me.

Ill give trying it a miss lol, but im happy to hear from someone daft enough to give it ago lol

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    ha ha... Well, I think that the term "loading" in there might mean ... "frontloading?" Now that does work.

Thread Information