TommyBoy1980 is offline New Member

Awsome home made Enanthate 200

Some one I know is going to school for chemistry he make a whole bunch of sh#% ex. Tren , Nolvadex , Clomid, Suspension, few different tests, ect. This sh@$ is no joke he had it tested by 3 different doctors. I feel great on this sh@#, it’s worth every penny. It’s easy to put in the needle and its doesn’t make you soar at all. Here are a couple pics of what it looks like and a few before and after of myself. Gained 10 lbs. in one week on this sh@&. I always took QV before but this blows it right out of the water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Awsome home made Enanthate 200-dscf0050.jpg   Awsome home made Enanthate 200-dscf0005.jpg   Awsome home made Enanthate 200-dscf0007.jpg   Awsome home made Enanthate 200-dscf0020.jpg   Awsome home made Enanthate 200-dscf0021.jpg  

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, you don't need to go to school for chemistry to make this stuff. Many people here have made all kinds of stuff. If you go to the lab forum then you can see how you can make it yourself. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Homebrew is the only way I like to go.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    They should offer an English course in addition to his chem classes, so that he knows how to spell the word 'Testosterone '... all jokes aside, glad its working out for you...

Sorry about the spelling. I put this thread together quickly

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy1980
    Sorry about the spelling. I put this thread together quickly
    Nah man I was referring to the labeling on the bottle of test 200... anyway, good luck with the rest of your cycle...

I made some spelling errors in my thread i thought you were refering to those. But I am gonna bust whats left of his balls on his grammer skills

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy1980
    I made some spelling errors in my thread i thought you were refering to those. But I am gonna bust whats left of his balls on his grammer skills

Thread Information